Team Feedback

NeoVexus

I started a new file & decided to make it my main & this is the team I have right now. I'd appreciate any suggestions on what I can improve or change. This is post Terra.

Vesivius The Shiny Typhlosion

Flash Fire

Timid

- Eruption

- Extrasensory

- HP Ice (Couldn't get anything better :c)

- Flamethrower

Athena The Shiny Gardevoir

Trace

Modest

- Psychic

- Moonblast

- Charge Beam

- Shadow Ball

Sirius The Shiny Lucario

Steadfast

Adamant

- Bullet Punch

- Swords Dance

- Close Combat

- Crunch

Manny The Mamoswine

Thick Fat

Jolly

- Earthquake

- Icicle Crash

- Ice Shard

- Strength

Batgirl The Crobat

Inner Focus

Modest

- Nasty Plot

- Air Slash

- Venoshock

- Dark Pulse

Riptide The Feraligatr

Sheer Force

Adamant

- Waterfall

- Superpower

- Dragon Dance

- Ice Punch

In my box are Magnezone, Liligant, & Flygon as back ups.

Lookin' good, nice team you've got here.

HP Ice on anything is actually really good to have, Ice is a great offensive typing. Change it's ability though, with it's high speed, Blaze can come in handy much more since tge AI wouldn't mess up and use a resisted move on you that frequently.

For Gardevoir, Charge Beam and Trick Roo.are botg valid options, it just depends on the situation. Both are TMs,so don't worry abbout that.

Give Lucario E-Speed instead of BP. Even with STAB, BP is weaker and your other 2 moves cover everything ESpeed doesn't, unlike BP since Steel is resisted by quite a few types.

Change Mamoswine's Strength for either Body Slam (the high para chance is great for support and for IC's high flinch chance) or Curse.

I'll have to disagree with the above, I've used both and Special Crobat>Physical Crobat. But grab a new one with HP Ground or Fighting since only Rock and Steel resist both of your STABs and Dark is almost useless coverage. You'll also never flinch with that speed, so give it Infiltrator too.

Im guessing the extrasensory is just because having the two STAB moves is enough, and there just wasnt any better options to increase type coverage.

Yeah, most likely. Typhlosion has next to nothing movepool-wise.

Typhlosion

Ability: Flash Fire

- Flamethrower

- Sunny Day

- SolarBeam

- Focus Blast/Eruption/Extrasensory

You can breed Solar from Deerling n_n Sunny dat via gang leaders. We are going to get more TMs in the future... so keep your hopes up. We already have Flamethrower right? Cmon Fire Fields etc, Sun, Flash Fire ignited, stab blah blah blah........