[Tech] Help needed for new laptop.

Yash

All right then, as you can see from the title, I am planning to buy a new laptop.. So I don't have too much knowledge about this and thought why not ask you guys.. So I will be listing the specifications of the laptop that I want and would like some suggestions from you all.. Thanks.. :)

NOT A MAC.. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SUGGESTING IT..

Now that it's out of the way, here is what I'm looking for...

Specs:

Intel core i5/i7 5th Gen processor

8GB/16GB RAM

1TB DDR3L Capacity

Good graphics processor(Radeon or Nvidia)

Optical Drive

Good Audio speakers

• Support Squad

Serious answer, Toshibas good. I have a new-ish model and it's actually pretty good. It can pretty much do most of what I want with games provided i'm running max optimisation thingers

I do like my current Dell.. Its an Inspiron 14 4000 series.. But I wanted to try another brand.. What do you all think about HP?? I'm getting a really good one, but I personally haven't used HP before, so wanted some suggestions and feedback from those who have..

I use an HP Envy 17t, and personally, I find it to be the best laptop I've ever used anywhere. Here's a link to it on their site: http://store.hp.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/us/en/mdp/Laptops/envy-17-204073--1#!&TabName=features

It's customizable, has a 5th gen i7 processor, the option to upgrade to an Nvidia GEForce graphics card, Beats Audio speakers, a one terrabyte hard drive, and 16GB RAM . It runs games and everything perfectly smooth at either high or highest graphics settings. (Dark Souls 2 for an example.) It's a bit on the expensive side, so I'm not sure how much you're willing to spend. (Mine was around $1000 customized after shipping and insuring it.) They also have the HP Omen, which is a step up from the Envy, though I personally think the Envy is a better option for its price. (The Omen starts at $1500 uncustomized and before shipping and insurance.) Anyway, I absolutely LOVE the HP Envy and would definitely recommend it.

I use an HP Envy 17t, and personally, I find it to be the best laptop I've ever used anywhere. Here's a link to it on their site: http://store.hp.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/us/en/mdp/Laptops/envy-17-204073--1#!&TabName=features

It's customizable, has a 5th gen i7 processor, the option to upgrade to an Nvidia GEForce graphics card, Beats Audio speakers, a one terrabyte hard drive, and 16GB RAM . It runs games and everything perfectly smooth at either high or highest graphics settings. (Dark Souls 2 for an example.) It's a bit on the expensive side, so I'm not sure how much you're willing to spend. (Mine was around $1000 customized after shipping and insuring it.) They also have the HP Omen, which is a step up from the Envy, though I personally think the Envy is a better option for its price. (The Omen starts at $1500 uncustomized and before shipping and insurance.) Anyway, I absolutely LOVE the HP Envy and would definitely recommend it.

*sniff sniff.. It's perfect.. I've found you, my brand new laptop! <3