Lord Goodra's journey through the depths of Reborn. [MonoDragon Playthrough]

ArmoredGuardian

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it went like this, I sent in Noivern and she sent in Cloyster... I used Air Slash and got a flinch and I kept spamming it until she stopped using her potions. Then, when Cloyster was out of the way Abomasnow came out and it didn't get flinched but I got a nice chunk out of it's HP so it was really low. So, Noivern got hit with a Blizzard and out comes Flygon to finish it off with Dragon Claw. After 2 of her mons are out of the way, Avalugg comes out and I send out Dragalge and use Sludge Bomb to get damage off of it and for some reason it uses Crunch and I take out Avalugg. Then Froslass basically rekts Dragalge, Flygon, but then misses Blizzard on Tyrantrum (because hail was gone) and Tyrantrum takes out Froslass with a Head Smash and is left with about (I think) 10 hp and then out comes Cryogonal and I go for a head smash, when Cryogonal misses Frost Breath and takes out Cryogonal and itself. Now, what's left is Lapras and Goodra, Goodra uses bide while Lapras uses Confuse ray and then Lapras uses Frost Breath and it takes Goodra to about half and then it uses it again and nearly takes it out and Goodra is left with a sliver of health. Therefore, Goodra unleashes all that power on Lapras, winning the fight.

Edit:

Goodra is just taking out everything in his path

apJgrKr.png

Edited by DoubleAA14

Okay so this time it's gonna be a bit long but Imma shorten it because I'm hungry and breakfast is ready, so I just wanna get this out of the way...

Basically, after beating Serra and that bigg Steelix I go and challenge Noel, but first I have to go find me some ability capsules, once I have them I change my Dragalge's ability to Adaptability and my Tyrantrum's ability to Rock Head. Once that is done Noel was a peice of cake and Dragalge and Tyrantrum basically helped me out the most. So, after that battle we go to the other side of the mountain and find Saphira and then go fight Fern a.k.a Grasshole. After this we go to the great Castle, meet Luna and Radomus, meet G.Gardevoir, battle Cain, and then apparently Gardevoir is kidnapped :/

Moving on~ we go through the grand gates and such and find this place where El was keeping Gardevoir and we meet Adrienn. Basically near the end I sided with Radomus and when it was time to fight Goodra came out and completely destroyed Arceus with Bide. Apparently it used Judgement and then Focus Blast and Goodra dodged the Focus Blast.

Next!!!!!!

So after Adrienn understands that xe was stuck in time for a long time we finally see xem move on to see Ame in the Grand hall.

FAST FORWARD!!!!!

Now we fight Radomus and I had the Flygon-Noivern combo and basically used Super Fang and Earthquake to finish some of them and when G.Gardevoir came in I was able to get a super fang off but the Earthquake missed because it had levitate. (copied Flygon's ability) But in the end, Dragalge took her out.

FAST FORWARD AGAIN!!!!

we navigate through 7th street and find luna and G.Gardevoir talking to Bannett about wanking off to Luna or something and then we relese Luna and head off to IIola Valley...

FAST FORWARD FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!

So after beating Banett we fight Luna, nothing exciting happens, but we almost lost to Humpty Dumpty. Glad that my Flygon got a crit with Earthquake...

Tune in next time~

God

Goodra.png

Level 64

Modest

Gooey

-Dragon Pulse

-Sludge Wave

-Muddy Water

-Bide

Sapphire

NoivernFrontSprite_zps1201882f.png

Level 62

Modest

Infiltrator

-Hurricane (soon to be Air Slash because it is unreliable)

-Roost

-Dragon Pulse

-Super Fang

Gaius

330.png

Level 64

Adamant

Levitate

-Crunch

-Dragon Claw

-Earthquake

-Superpower

Pyrrhon

697.png

Level 62

Impish

Rock Head

-Head Smash

-Earthquake

-Crunch

-Dragon Claw

PokeLuke

Dragalge.gif

Level 63

Quiet

Adaptability

-Sludge Bomb

-HydroPump (soon to be Surf)

-Dragon Pulse

-ShadowBall

Now for my new team member coming up next time ;)

madf0x

??????

Adamant or Modest

??????

-????

-????

-????

-????

Also, I'm willing to re-name my Noivern and Flygon after some people on the forums so if you want to get named after one of them then say so because the first two people to ask will be the people who my Noivern and Flygon will be named after.

Edited by DoubleAA14

So an altaria is named after me? I dig it. I got it when I first played through both sapphire and emerald. Nifty little demon that thing can be.I suppose the nature really depends on if you want to move tutor it Draco Meteor or Outrage.

When I first saw you named Noibat Sapphire, and then taking a look at Flygon, Tyrantrum and Dragalge, you really missed out on having God, Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby and Amethyst lol. I mean, even the colors are right for them! :D

And we're back!!! After trading the tainted Helix Fossil for a mighty Horsea (with an exceptional move) my team is nearly complete!!!! All I need to do is evolve it ;)

Moving on~

I navigate Route 2 and meet Titania and Amaria in their lovely home/gym. Once there we find Hardy, see the news about Labradorra and Calcenon, gets a battle pass, goes back to the circus, and then fight Samson.

During the Samson battle nothing really exciting happened but Samson did get a crit on my Noivern with Lucario tho.

now we go back up to Tania's and Amy's house to get surf and they end up surfing....down a waterfall.

Anyways I'm sure they'll be fine \(^-^)/

So now we are surfing up the in the mountain and heading to Calcenon.....oh no....it's back!!!!!

Fa$TF0rw4rdB3ast: RAWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

*Fast Forward~*

So now we're at Calcenon and we hear Laura got fired :( and here I was hoping for an easy win in the E4 :/

Moving on~

So we're gonna need to dive under the ice to get to Heather....pfft ezpz

Charlotte is gonna be in our way and we're gonn have to beat her....turns out she was pretty easy :P

Basically, I used the Flygon-Noivern combo and spammed E-Quake and Air Slash.

Eventually she got down to her Rotom and Delfox and my by this time I had Dragalge and Goodra out because the could take special hits. They both take out Delfox because it put up Light screen and then we had a healing battle with Rotom...eventually it lost ;)

So now, we are getting ready to go to Ametrine city and then after one more gym battle, we are gonna have to end this MonoDragon Play through until E15 :(

God

Goodra.png

Level 70

Modest

Gooey

-Dragon Pulse

-Sludge Wave

-Muddy Water

-Flamethrower

OmegaRa1der

NoivernFrontSprite_zps1201882f.png

Level 69

Modest

Infiltrator

-Air Slash

-Flamethrower

-Dragon Pulse

-Super Fang

AbsoluteZero

330.png

Level 69

Adamant

Levitate

-Crunch

-Dragon Claw

-Earthquake

-Superpower

Pyrrhon

697.png

Level 69

Impish

Rock Head

-Head Smash

-Earthquake

-Crunch

-Dragon Claw

PokeLuke

Dragalge.gif

Level 69

Quiet

Adaptability

-Sludge Bomb

-Surf

-Dragon Pulse

-ShadowBall

madf0x

kingdra.png

Level 68

Jolly

Swift Swim

-Outrage

-Dive (soon to be Waterfall)

-Dragon Dance

-Agility (soon to be Rain Dance)

btw you all were wrong...HAHA!!!

Edited by DoubleAA14

Nice, figured charlotte would be easy when your entire team resists her and she runs no super effective moves. Long live the King!

She has Hidden Power Ice but that gets weakened by the field, so I guess you're right ;)

@Helia

Wow I didn't notice that xD

Edited by DoubleAA14

now we go back up to Tania's and Amy's house to get surf and they end up surfing....down a waterfall.

Anyways I'm sure they'll be fine \(^-^)/

I hope my friend, I hope...

madf0x

kingdra.png

Level 68

Jolly

Swift Swim

-Outrage

-Dive (soon to be Waterfall)

-Dragon Dance

-Agility (soon to be Rain Dance)

btw you all were wrong...HAHA!!!

I had a feeling that the pokémon was going to be Kingdra when I saw your trainer card :P

PD: I still can't understand how you can progress so fast... I'm just at route 2's puzzle XD

PD: I still can't understand how you can progress so fast... I'm just at route 2's puzzle XD

That's because I have no life Spring Break is coming up so I had less homework each day and so I had more Pokemon Reborn time :P

Edited by DoubleAA14

Oh god idk how I'm gonna get an Earthquake off in that battle...wish me luck :/

Good luck, you could EV train your pokemon so the speed invested ones can outspeed every single pokemon that he has aside from weavile

Uhhh I totally forgot about Blake, this is going to be harder than Serra, but if someone defeated Charlotte with a bug monotype you should be able to rock this fight, aye?

I hope so :(

Good luck, you could EV train your pokemon so the speed invested ones can outspeed every single pokemon that he has aside from weavile

Thanks and yeah I might do that :)