Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

FireStone

Hellsoul0

Question

25 answers to this question

Alright thanks :D, got one of my favorite pokemon, now just to wait till rainy night weather to get murkrow ;_; i never get rainy weatheerrr

See the weather on tv and see the day when the it's rain,

Use your computer and change to that day. And *bam

PogChamp oh shit thankS :D

See the weather on tv and see the day when the it's rain,

Use your computer and change to that day. And *bam

Thankkkk ya

Check this

Also when you get the mining kit you can have some Fire Stone (just save before and reset if needed)

Alright thanks :D, got one of my favorite pokemon, now just to wait till rainy night weather to get murkrow ;_; i never get rainy weatheerrr

Bruh are you kidding me

My game is like, constantly raining... XD

So yeah, no Fire Stone before Shelly, sorry. You can get one later in Apophyll Cave.

i played god and got it super easy, whaaaaat? i always get the "hot hot hot sunny day" forcast with some wind :V well shit about firestone, i want my nice and powerful arcanine

Bruh are you kidding me

My game is like, constantly raining... XD

So yeah, no Fire Stone before Shelly, sorry. You can get one later in Apophyll Cave.

Me too bro.. Waiting for Arki and the damn rains.. It's either clear or windy for me.. that's it.. I tried changing the date back to jan and kept changing to the days the weather pattern should change but nothing.. I gave up now..

bit off topic, but which is better Drought ninetail with Chlorophyll leavenny or arcanine and some other Grass electric or Steel type? kinda stoping the game right now till i figure out some decent pokes for my team

Me too bro.. Waiting for Arki and the damn rains.. It's either clear or windy for me.. that's it.. I tried changing the date back to jan and kept changing to the days the weather pattern should change but nothing.. I gave up now..

I've been digging for an hour and have found pretty much everything except a firestone.. Got a water/leaf/electric/oval stone and 4 max revives and a bunch of heart scales.. That's just the stuff I kept.. I didn't take a whole bunch of fossils like claw, dome, helix, shield and another that has a big circle and small circles around it..

My luck is against me today..

yeah but i get so happy i actually got something from mining that i forget "you needed a firestone you dummy"

Have you saved before you mined? That way, if you didn't get what you wanted, you could easily SR.

yes but i could not beat that level 45 Klang guarding the Vulpix event :V...

Actually, if you go to Citreine (Spelling is way off I know), Cave in front of Shade's gym and get a Donphan. Put it in front, have it use Magintude and instant OHKO on Klingklang. That's what I did to beat the event so I could get Vulpix.

oh! :D nice i'll go check that out, donphan is so gud

Actually, if you go to Citreine (Spelling is way off I know), Cave in front of Shade's gym and get a Donphan. Put it in front, have it use Magintude and instant OHKO on Klingklang. That's what I did to beat the event so I could get Vulpix.