Reborn Let's Plays

fireheart4560

I've been thinking about doing one when I get a better computer.

However, what I want to know is, besides shofu (his playthrough has it's ups and downs) are there any "good" on-going reborn playthroughs?

Nickaboo hasn't gone past episode 10 so I wouldn't suggest him.

Gamerstree was doing one (I don't know if they still are) and Nickaboo did one until he moved to Mexico so that one is discontinued. I think Dobby did one as well, but I honestly can't remember if he's still doing it. Personally, I'm waiting for the game to be fully completed before doing one because so much of the game has changed even since I joined the community. Probably the best moment to start is when Ep 15 is released so that all the Gym Leaders have their field effects (and some Pokemon are gonna get swapped).

I'm going to do one when the game finishes, I'd rather not record one now because things are subject to change before the final episode comes out. I also don't really want to have people comment on my videos saying "OMG WHY IS PANSEAR NOT UNDER THE BRIDGE ITS NOW A SLUGMA OMG!!!!!!" etc.

edit; ninja'd

https://www.youtube.com/user/acegamestv

Arno and Metro have a really good playthrough in my opinion, a lot of their pokemon are within the level cap thanks that Metro trains them off camera. And even now Metro is doing a Complete Story Walkthrough of Reborn, you should totally check them out!

I like his voice

Reborn pretty much started my channel (check the sig), although the quality isnt really that great until Part 8 or 9, I also think I hold the record for least amount of videos needed to complete up to Episode 14, with only 33. :P

Edited by LordWallace

Metro and Arno playthrough is the best so far they hack the game to process much easier but well they did that cause they don't want the video to be so long and scotch trouble is very interesting and Metro is getting better at Pokemon,oh and he start uploading his Rejuvenation playthought too.

The gamertree is a good player no hack all honest money and Exp. but one thing that bug me about him is his reading skill and how he talk like "goooooooooooo,I choose youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"I know he want that to be interesting but I found that to be more annoying than interesting

And last person is Shofu,he still catching up because he lost his save file but whatever,everyone like his playthrought even me,but he raging to much which is fun..... I guess

well this is just my opinion hope no one mind I posting this here.

edit:oh and is anyone watch Metro and Arno interview with Ame?I recomment you to watch that and his review on RPG maker Pokemon game too

GG Metro

Edited by BBD

Yooo, I'm a sub of yours LW, and I'm watching through your play through again as we speak. I may be biased, but the quality spike is definitely noticeable as of about part 10. I highly suggest that some people watch his Let's Play, but the one complaint I have is that he doesn't really explore the world, unless he does it off screen. I guess he might do that to give us the chance to do it, but still, great LP. :)

I've finished my Lp of Reborn completely and threw in some sidequests and extras. Seems I'm still not fully known yet, I will change that eventually xD. I'm waiting on the release of ep 15, as soon as it comes out a video will be going up

https://www.youtube.com/user/acegamestv

Arno and Metro have a really good playthrough in my opinion, a lot of their pokemon are within the level cap thanks that Metro trains them off camera. And even now Metro is doing a Complete Story Walkthrough of Reborn, you should totally check them out!

Looks like they're doing a Rejuvenation playthrough as well. I'm definitely going to take a look.

Shofu's playthrough isn't as fun to watch as it used to be. I suppose the biggest reason is the amount of bitching he does in his Reborn videos now. I understand the game has gotten a bit tougher and there are more puzzles, but it just isn't fun to watch anymore. That's just my opinion.

Looks like they're doing a Rejuvenation playthrough as well. I'm definitely going to take a look.

Shofu's playthrough isn't as fun to watch as it used to be. I suppose the biggest reason is the amount of bitching he does in his Reborn videos now. I understand the game has gotten a bit tougher and there are more puzzles, but it just isn't fun to watch anymore. That's just my opinion.

I'm doing a rejuvenation playthrough also! Game is kinda hard Dx

Yooo, I'm a sub of yours LW, and I'm watching through your play through again as we speak. I may be biased, but the quality spike is definitely noticeable as of about part 10. I highly suggest that some people watch his Let's Play, but the one complaint I have is that he doesn't really explore the world, unless he does it off screen. I guess he might do that to give us the chance to do it, but still, great LP. :)

I mostly did it that way to save time and focus on story progression but considering how quickly I ended up finishing I may spend more time exploring in Rejuvenation. Thanks for the feedback!