Trump that anime power

SonOfRed

Okay so here be the rules. I will give an anime power from any anime I know about. Then i will describe the power in short detail for those who are unfamiliar to the anime or the power. Then someone has to give another anime power to trump my power. Two animes must never meet, meaning that the power that needs to be trumped cannot be trumped by a power in the same anime. This is to avoid actual situations that probably occurred in an anime. WARNING this example is an actual spoiler from the anime One Peice, read at your own descretion

Monkey D. Luffy's Gum-Gum power trumps Eneru's lightning power.

Keep in mind, by 'trump' I mean over power, not if one is cooler than the other.

The first power will be a classic. Goku, Dragon Ball series. Kamehameha blast. Kamehameha is a power that shoots a beam of powerful energy at an opponent.

Vento of the Front's Divine Punishment incapacitates Ukitake before he can even aim his attack.

The moment that you even think of attacking or aiming an attack at her, you will be knocked unconscious.

Am I doing it right?

Does it have to be an anime?

yes it needs to be an anime, mostly because i don't want someone pulling a batman or superman card

also. Leluche from code Geass uses his Geass power to gain complete obedience of Vento. Leluche's Geass power is to have complete obedience over someone through eye contact

yes it needs to be an anime, mostly because i don't want someone pulling a batman or superman card

also. Leluche from code Geass uses his Geass power to gain complete obedience of Vento. Leluche's Geass power is to have complete obedience over someone through eye contact

So we can't simply use something from an anime's source material. So basically, for example, I can't pull the Fiamma, Nephthys, or Thor cards if I was talking about ToAru since they haven't appeared in the anime. That cuts off some of the more fun ones.

Technically, Lelouch would have hostility towards Vento long before he could make eye contact and Divine Punishment would activate before Lelouch could do anything…but I'll give you that since I don't want to stagnate that. It would have been more reliable to either use someone like Touma (who was shown to be immune to Divine Punishment for obvious reasons).

Sousuke Aizen: Since when were you under the impression that you were making eye contact with me?

Y'all know Aizen's Kyouka Suigetsu.

Edited by Hiss13

Hiss13, aren't Touma and Vento from the same anime though? So i couldnt have used her. Also what is the next power you said? I don't really know if you said another one or not. Maybe you did but i just didnt english well enough.

Hiss13, aren't Touma and Vento from the same anime though? So i couldnt have used her. Also what is the next power you said? I don't really know if you said another one or not. Maybe you did but i just didnt english well enough.

Ah right. You did have the no same anime rule.

The next power I said was Aizen's Complete Hypnosis via Kyouka Suigetsu.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Support Squad

Col. Mustang won´t care if the clown is immune to cuts. He´ll just burn him to a crisp.

Juvias presence summons rain. Colonel Mustang is useless in rain. Plus, she's an expert water mage who can straight manipulate water to extinguish the fire.