List your favorite nintendo game (not counting pokemon)

jamesw0102

I'm thinking of trying kid icarus uprising and codename steam. i've heard those are good.

kid icarus is fun but the controls are terrible and were pretty unresponsive for such high paced action. At least on my old, aging 3ds. And a lot of the weapons are imbalanced so that while they might be great for killing things most of the stage, they will leave you pretty much helpless against the boss or some other enemy.

try the demo for STEAM. It's basically valkyria chronicles, but for 3ds and with historical characters.

kid icarus is fun but the controls are terrible and were pretty unresponsive for such high paced action. At least on my old, aging 3ds. And a lot of the weapons are imbalanced so that while they might be great for killing things most of the stage, they will leave you pretty much helpless against the boss or some other enemy.

try the demo for STEAM. It's basically valkyria chronicles, but for 3ds and with historical characters.

i tried and liked the demo. i'm considering getting the full game. has anyone ever tried the demo for Citizens of earth?

Edited by EonicEevee

• 2 weeks later...