Rounding out my team

Aurax

I've just beaten Luna and I like to swap out most of my team after each gym and train new ones.

So far I've got:

Tyrantrum

Dragon Dance

Ice fang

Earthquake

Rock Slide

Sylveon

Moonblast

Wish

Toxic

Protect

Chesnaught

Wood Hammer

Hammer Arm

Leech Seed

Spiky Shield

Heliolisk

Thunderbolt

Volt Switch

Grass Knot

Thunder Wave

I've already used Malamar, Tangrowth, Gardevoir, Dragalge, Scrafty, Delphox, Chatot, Skuntank, Toxicroak, Yanmega, Barbaracle, Gourgeist, and Meowstic, so please don't recommend those.

I'm looking for 'mons with utility moves and/or ones that synergize with my current team. Any suggestions?

For utility I would recommend a Sableye with prankster and Ninetales with drought.

Sableye with prankster and a little breeding gains priority Recover, Confuse Ray, and if we ever get the TM, Will-O-Wisp while also gaining the choice of Knock off or Sucker Punch via level up. Having one weakness, priority healing, and no need for speed investments makes this mon an excellent staller/tank.

Ninetales, while being strong in itself with drought synergizes wonderfully with Heliolisk if it happens to be running solar powered giving it a boost in special attack allowing it to sweep the floor with just about anything.

Your team is rather slow so I would suggest perhaps Cofagrigus to set-up Trick Room. Reuniclus would work as well, if you were preferring more of a bulky offense approach.

Drop Wish from Sylveon because Wish is really only useful in competitive play where there are no healing items. Maybe throw on HP Ground there to deal with Steel and Poison types (like the ever-present Cain).

You're want some sort of a flying type for Samson. I personally enjoy the usage of Archeops, although you already have a strong Rock-type sweeper. The other quite strong Flying type coming up for you soon is Hawlucha. It learns SD via level-up, has access to Unburden+Acrobatics (once we have access to buying focus sashes, this thing will always be on my team because just SD until Sash activates and then murder all), and it also gets HJK. The power is strong with this one.

Edited by AuthorReborn

In the near future, Froslass (if you call it Frostass then shame on you) seems a nice fast special sweeper if you're looking for those. In that vein, Crobat and Alakazam are delightful (and you can get them right away), too, if given good moves.
If you're running a Solar Power Heliolisk (which probably is), I agree with WongTong by adding a Ninetales or so. Decent bulk, handy ability and some nasty moves. Otherwise you can get a bronzong and tech it rain dance (which is a common tactic against a leader). The latter can also learn trick room, so it's great for utility.
If you're just going for slow pokemon (~trick room), then you can get an Avalugg in the not so far future for some serious tanking, Bronzong (have said that earlier) for utility.
Have I also mentioned Metagross? Hard to catch and raise, but very strong. Not really meant for utility, though (I think).