What's your favorite Pokemon Shiny from Reborn?

NeosHeart

I love shiny Dunsparce and the rainbow pattern on its back. It just really stands out to me. I'm also loving shiny Ludicolo. He rockin' that Miror B. cap and shades. I also like how Claydol looks like he's got the fires of hell burning inside each and every one of his eyes. Shiny Slurpuff and Aegislash are my two favorites however. I love the little orange on Slurpuff's head. Slurpuff is just cute ^w^. And then Aegislash is the contrast to my cute loving side as it looks like he has brutally murdered someone and is staring into your soul now with a demons eye (Especially all three red spots on his shield).

Finally got my shiny geodude........Took me about 2 days of non-stop encounters. *sigh* I also found a shiny fearow but the colors are kinda.......weird? I don't really like the colors but it's cool to have some different colors. Also caught a shiny bunnelby which is totally going in my team. #DIGGERSBY THO

What's shiny skuntank look like?

It's purple bits have turned more pink - but that's about it really.

My favorites would have to be Arcanine, Rapidash, Cloyster, Venomoth, Kingdra, Arbok... etc etc etc

• 3 months later...

aw man i don't even know... theres so many that i love tbh....

I think Golem is pretty cool though. Lava rock turtle yeaaaahhhhh~

Rapidash is awesome as well, that rainbow fire. Theres a lot of interesting shinies in reborn it's really hard to choose~

I like the pink bunny line as well ^_^