(The Last Air Bender/ Legend of Korra) Which Element would YOU want to bend?

SilverJakler

Which Element would you want to bend?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Huh?

• Water
    • Earth
    • Fire
    • Air
    • DON'T CARE JUST GIVE ME BENDING
    • None (Why?)

I mean I'd rather control time/space (not bs time travel though) than any of the elements honestly.

Go home, scrub. Those aren't options because such things are overpowered as fuck. Why do you think no one likes dialgai and palkia nvm that they're both ugly af

@swordsman- lightning and light are nowhere near similar enough for that.

I would choose water bending. I've always been at home in the water and I would say it would take someone who knows the medical side of things to be able to blood bend well. But blood bending would be a last resort. There is no honor in blood bending.

Water.

I loved Water benders even before I knew of blood bending, mostly because of how versatile Katara used ice and water offensively. It's a shame Korra used so little Water bending....

But yeah, Water all the way. Beautiful, Strong, and the ability to heal others with it would be nice.

The thing about waterbending that bothers me is how nobody talks about how limited it is, in certain ways. For the most part, they carry a source of water with them to use as the need arises. Every other bender has what they need already around them regardless of where they go. Unless they're by a body of water, you always see them use what they have from waterskins at their belts.

This one was really tough, and I couldn't give multiple answers and just be the Avatar this site needs....

Also, the count needed a vote for non-bending...Why? I DON'T NEED NO PROPS.

The personality test gave me Airbender (Because I'm a rare breed.)

The thing about waterbending that bothers me is how nobody talks about how limited it is, in certain ways. For the most part, they carry a source of water with them to use as the need arises. Every other bender has what they need already around them regardless of where they go. Unless they're by a body of water, you always see them use what they have from waterskins at their belts.

The old lady Blood Bender showed Katara how to draw water from plants, plus the swamp benders bent the Water inside plants to use them as shields/weapons. Add Blood Bending, the father of the villain from the first season of LoK and the villain himself too could use bloodbending without the full moon present.

Pretty much moist is always in the air, so technically speaking you could draw water out of thin air really. You'd have to be in a really dry place to not have water. Ming Hua was held over a volcano, but if I remember correctly from science class fire actually generates H2o in the burning process, so she should have some moist.

So, for all you Avatar fans out there, what Element would you want to bend? Whatever one you choose, you'd also be able to control 1 or more of the sub-categories of that Element as well. So if you chose Fire, you'd be able to bend Lightning or if you chose Water you'd be able to bend Ice, Blood, etc.

For me personally, I don't really have a preference, I'd be fine with any of the Elements.

WIND BECAUSE THEN I CAN BEND ANYTHING EFWAEAWAFWFWE

• 3 weeks later...

I never watch the show...well I watch like 1 or 2 ep and never watch it again but I know what you mean

Water cause it's beautiful and you can R3KT P30PL3 with it,isn't it cool.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd want Earth-Bending.

I've aways seen myself as a point of stability for my friends, a rock to lean on in times of woe.

Earth-Bending seems to mesh with me, because I want to defend my friends when I can, and provide stable ground when they fall.

Gosh, I sound like I came from an anime, but eh, I honestly feel that way.

So many people talking about bloodbending, I'm pretty sure you can only do that if you're the absolute top-dog waterbender, and even then only on a full moon (so really only like once a month. You'd have to stage those fights man).

I took the quiz and got Earthbender, which is fine by me. I voted the fifth option. I wouldn't really mind having any particular one, I think I could work with all of them.