Disappearing NPCs?

The Swordsman

Ok this is weird but in Peridot Ward (raining) I was running by and a old woman and she disappeared right in front of me. The game does tend to lag when I'm outside so it could be a bug but on the other hand Pokemon has a history with ghosts. So is there a ghost in the Peridot Ward? Also the old man complaining about his health and a little kid who can't go across the tracks are mysteriously gone as well. (I even checked the kidnaper because I was worried about the kid's safety)

Well some NPC's on specific weathers are missed (like they go home for not being wet from rain)

So maybe the game just switch the weathers and u see her disapearing

It also could have been the transition from day to night

Ok that makes sense, I'm just not use to the NPCs not being static. (I knew it wasn't just a bug)

Well some NPC's on specific weathers are missed (like they go home for not being wet from rain)

So maybe the game just switch the weathers and u see her disapearing

If I remember right she's near the area before getting to the pokecenter in the Peridot ward. (I think shes the wife to the old man who disapeared also.)