Pokemon Reborn Trading Thread V2

LittleDevilex

I can't seem to find any rules against this, but maybe I'm just being blind so if it is against rules or just frowned upon/bad taste forgive me and Ill take this down.

Anyways, willing to sell any pokemon to exact specifications for lets say 50 reborn rupees each. Anyone whose interested shoot me a PM.

edit: As sign of good faith, first ones free.

Edited by madf0x

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be cheating the system, since you can just keep using the save file with the pokemon you just sold... so you actually don't lose it and get rupes.

If thats how you think my business plan works than you probably really don't like how it actually works.

Capitalism my dear friend, capitalism.

If thats how you think my business plan works than you probably really don't like how it actually works.

Capitalism my dear friend, capitalism.

If your talking about generating them in RPG Maker, which is what it sounds like, that's cheating completely, and Amethyst said trading is completely fine as long as both Pokémon are legitimately obtained by both trainers through capture, evolution, or breeding.

Well if it is a rule it should be somewhere more visible. Closest thing I can see is 'hey dont post info on how to cheat'.

To me I see it being like people who use pokegen to make legal but perfect pokemon for competitive play in the handhelds. Whats the difference between exchanging for a generated pokemon in the handheld and trading for a perfectly bred pokemon? Both are legal for nintendo, but one method is a time saver for the person doing the generation and the one receiving the pokemon sees no difference.

But eh, I can see how people would view it otherwise, but I've said my piece so if people want to reach out to me or figure it out themselves they will. Ill only reach out to other people to fix stuff thats broke(free of charge, Im not that capitalistic :P)

Well if it is a rule it should be somewhere more visible. Closest thing I can see is 'hey dont post info on how to cheat'.

To me I see it being like people who use pokegen to make legal but perfect pokemon for competitive play in the handhelds. Whats the difference between exchanging for a generated pokemon in the handheld and trading for a perfectly bred pokemon? Both are legal for nintendo, but one method is a time saver for the person doing the generation and the one receiving the pokemon sees no difference.

But eh, I can see how people would view it otherwise, but I've said my piece so if people want to reach out to me or figure it out themselves they will. Ill only reach out to other people to fix stuff thats broke(free of charge, Im not that capitalistic :P)

Yeah I can see how you didn't know; it was on the old trading thread. But it's good to learn new things. :)

Hey madf0x I would suggest not selling pokemon.. If you wan't to give away pokemon that is fine, which is something I am planning on doing.. I have started a new run on reborn and once I finish it I will be breeding mons for others.. Even though I have RPG maker I will not use it.. I'm doing it to learn how to breed.. I will be using etesians guide on breeding and using CE to speed up the process, that's it.. You are welcome to try the same, however selling pokemon is not cool..

I am offering a magikarp level 9 hardy nature,31IV attack or a Togetic Level 32 Naive for a helioptle with a perfect 70 base power Ice hidden power,nature and abillity are not obligatory but solar power and timid would be super tho =)

Or

a vulpix/ninetales with a perfect 70basepower rock Hidden Power and energy ball,nature is not obligatory but timid would be nice

Edited by Stak

I am offering a magikarp level 9 hardy nature,31IV attack or a Togetic Level 32 Naive for a helioptle with a perfect 70 base power Ice hidden power,nature and abillity are not obligatory but solar power and timid would be super tho =)

Or

a vulpix/ninetales with a perfect 70basepower rock Hidden Power and energy ball,nature is not obligatory but timid would be nice

Um, hidden power is base power 60 since gen 6, no matter the IV's.

Or

I thought hidden power could only have a base power of 60?¿ :blink:

Um, hidden power is base power 60 since gen 6, no matter the IV's.

I thought hidden power could only have a base power of 60?¿ :blink:

Yep that is true.. Only the type changes now.. Also I believe Ame has introduced a Fairy type hidden power..

I am looking for a Female Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra. Preferably one with an Adamant nature.

Here is what I have to offer. Everything you see has perfect Ivs. Some of the Pokemon you see are there for breeding purposes.

NOTE 2 Things: 1. Froakie is Male, Timid, has perfect Ivs and is shiny. It's ability is Torrent. I can have it changed if you want. 2. One of the Drilburs is shiny with perfect IVs. Its ability is Sandforce and its nature is Bashful. Both can be changed if you'd like.

6IV ditto would be impossible.. Simply because it can't breed.. Also no one in the world has ever gotten a 6IV ditto without cheating.. So not happening..

Yes you can put items on pokemon you trade..

EDIT: You can also evolve pokemon this way..

Edited by Yash

Or

I'll trade you my timid ninetales (or try to get a solar powered helioptle) for the Togetic and even waste a heartscale to try to get energyball on it and if I can't add a item to make up for it.

6IV ditto would be impossible.. Simply because it can't breed.. Also no one in the world has ever gotten a 6IV ditto without cheating.. So not happening..

Yes you can put items on pokemon you trade..

EDIT: You can also evolve pokemon this way..

Thanks for the response and answering my question. I've seen a screenshot of a 6IV Ditto someone posted somewhere around here so I thought it was worth the shot. I honestly don't mind how they got it as I no longer have enough time to breed as I used to, so I really need one now.

If anyone wanna trade me one with at least above average IVs, let me know.

Edited by Deja Vu

Thanks for the response and answering my question. I've seen a screenshot of a 6IV Ditto someone posted somewhere around here so I thought it was worth the shot. I honestly don't mind how they got it as I no longer have enough time to breed as I used to, so I really need one now.

If anyone wanna trade me one with at least above average IVs, let me know.

That screenshot was literally in a thread about how to cheat xD

I'm helping with trades.. So feel free to ask me.. Also that 6IV ditto won't be traded by me.. As for LD or Lostelle I can't confirm but I believe LD agrees with not cheating.. I'd simply suggest taking the time to look at the breeding guide.. It has many hints to help breeding and speed it up.. That is perhaps one of the few things that is accepted..

EDIT: I finally beat Serra and am breeding mons.. If anybody wants a 6IV shinx (field group father) let me know.. Also up for grabs is a shiny shinx with 5IVs and only special attack at 27..

I'm looking for the starters not available in the game excluding squirtle.. Preference to a Turtwig with Seedbomb..

Edited by Yash