Pokemon Reborn Trading Thread V2

LittleDevilex

Does anyone want to trade an exp share for my pokemon?

I have to say you won't get this deal anywhere else, it is that sublime. I am talking of course about the pokemon that lays golden eggs and is worth way more than your money can buy, which is why I'm trading it. It is MAGIKARP. This beauty may not seem the powerhouse it actually is yet, but with a bit of effort values this becomes a beast among beasts. The legendary uber pokemon gayrados. LET THE AUCTION BEGIN

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you trade?

It's not something that's built into the game.

via the Forum FAQ

Q: Can I trade pokemon with another user, or between save files?

A: No trading isn't technically possible within the Reborn game at this time, any sort of 'trading' you have seen is manipulation of save files with RPGMaker or a similar program.

I need a ARON and a MAGIKARP......... I have very well Pokémon to trade for them !!!!! WITH EXCELENT IVS

I have a lvl

Female Aaron

Hp 0/Att 20/Def 21/ SPA 17/ SPD 2/ Speed 24

Heavy Metal ability

Relaxed

I'm looking for any female Bulbasaur, I can offer this Totodile:

OT Name: Quote

OT Gender: female

OT ID: 12296

Name: Totodile

Species: Totodile

Shininess: regular non-shiny

Level: 1

Nature: Gentle

Ability: Torrent

Moves: Flail, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch

EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0

IVs: 31/31/13/20/31/31

Edited by QuoteMaster

I guess I'll need to make some adjustments and updates to my offers.
I have for offer: 3 nidoran(females) with 5 perfect IV's (2 modest, 1 quiet), 1 modest Gastly(male) with 5 IV's at the right place, a male jolly Froakie with a 31 HP-IV, a male modest Ralts with IV's 31/29/31/0/31/31, 6 adamant Torchics with 4 perfect IV's, of which 3 with speed boost, and 5 adamant Woobats with 4 perfect IV's (parenting, oh so much fun). I can provide further detail if you're interested.
I lack great fathers of the bug, mineral and Water 3 egg group, which I quite desire, also the starters Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Chimchar, Turtwig, Oshawott and Fennekin aren't in my grasp either, so those are also on my wish list. Finally, all of the above would be really desired from a trainer whose ID ends with a 0, so that I have a bigger chance to win with those damn lotteries.

I guess I'll need to make some adjustments and updates to my offers.

I have for offer: 3 nidoran(females) with 5 perfect IV's (2 modest, 1 quiet), 1 modest Gastly(male) with 5 IV's at the right place, a male jolly Froakie with a 31 HP-IV, a male modest Ralts with IV's 31/29/31/0/31/31, 6 adamant Torchics with 4 perfect IV's, of which 3 with speed boost, and 5 adamant Woobats with 4 perfect IV's (parenting, oh so much fun). I can provide further detail if you're interested.

I lack great fathers of the bug, mineral and Water 3 egg group, which I quite desire, also the starters Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Chimchar, Turtwig, Oshawott and Fennekin aren't in my grasp either, so those are also on my wish list. Finally, all of the above would be really desired from a trainer whose ID ends with a 0, so that I have a bigger chance to win with those damn lotteries.

I can get you a 30 ivs attack 31 ivs speed male anorith (group water 3) as well as a pinsir (bug) , if you are interested in, I'd love to have that gastly, does it have any egg moves?

I'm looking for any female Bulbasaur, I can offer this Totodile:

OT Name: Quote

OT Gender: female

OT ID: 12296

Name: Totodile

Species: Totodile

Shininess: regular non-shiny

Level: 1

Nature: Gentle

Ability: Torrent

Moves: Flail, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch

EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0

IVs: 31/31/13/20/31/31

I can breed one fairly quick. Would you prefer a Timid or Modest nature?

Do you care which ability the female Bulbasaur has?

Edited by Captain

Modest would be fantastic, the ability won't matter since I'll re-breed it for IVs.

I have a Modest natured Bulbasaur with perfect Ivs. That should help with your breeding.

I guess we PM Lostelle now.

Edit: How do I upload my save file? Both uploaders tell me my attachment is too big. I figured it out.

Edited by Captain

I can get you a 30 ivs attack 31 ivs speed male anorith (group water 3) as well as a pinsir (bug) , if you are interested in, I'd love to have that gastly, does it have any egg moves?

Sadly, it doesn't. It's a male modest one with IV's 31/0/31/31/31/31. I'll have to check if I don't have an anorith already, but I certainly don't have a pinsir. If it is a dual egg-group pokemon, then I have good use for it as a father, though, since that shortens the amount of breeding necessary. Does your trainer-ID end with a 0, btw?

I am looking for an Amaura/Aurorus..

I offer:

OT Name: Delia

OT Gender: Female

OT ID: 45969

Name: Exeggutor

Species: Exeggcute

Shininess: no

Level: 43

Nature: Hardy

Ability: Harvest

Moves: Psyshock, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Trick Room

EVs: 5/22/6/9/8/5

IVs: 22/26/18/15/21/16

I can offer Fennekin aswell, just had to breed it quickly.

Looking for froakie and swablu! IV's dont matter since I can breed them fairly quick. I can offer some nice IV'd snivy, mudkips, and.. some other stuff. I need to go through my boxes XD

I have a spare Froakie with perfect IVs. Snivy sounds nice. Out of curiosity, what else do you have to offer?

I have a spare Froakie with perfect IVs. Snivy sounds nice. Out of curiosity, what else do you have to offer?

Do you have another Froakie? Im interested in one too, I can offer speed boost torchic, mudkips, horseas and sheer force totodiles with really nice ivs, as well as a shiny horsea, piloswine, swadloon or hoothoot.

Edited by Vlado Vladimir

Do you have another Froakie? Im interested in one too, I can offer speed boost torchic, mudkips, horseas and sheer force totodiles with really nice ivs, as well as a shiny horsea, piloswine, swadloon or hoothoot.

I can breed one. It'll be tomorrow though before I breed. Shinies don't interest me. By chance does your Horsea have a Dragon Scale? I'm interested in a Kingdra possibly for my party.

Well I can give you a not-that-good IVs Kingdra level 50, since I have two. They are the best answer to Charlotte. Or lemme work on it and get a scale, ok? I'd appreciate if you can get a timid/modest Froakie since I've almost spent all my heart scales at this point :(

EDIT: Ok I can deinfetly get one, I forgot that I have all the dept store floors, so I don't even need to work on gettin them [:

Edited by Vlado Vladimir

Well I can give you a not-that-good IVs Kingdra level 50, since I have two. They are the best answer to Charlotte. Or lemme work on it and get a scale, ok? I'd appreciate if you can get a timid/modest Froakie since I've almost spent all my heart scales at this point :(

EDIT: Ok I can deinfetly get one, I forgot that I have all the dept store floors, so I don't even need to work on gettin them [:

I've already beaten episode 14. A Horsea holding a Dragon Scale would be perfect. Froakie's nature can be Modest or Timid. Your choice.

im looking for a good electric type and maybe a fighting type. message me and ill tell you type of pokemon i have. And i have a couple of shines too

I might have some elektrike lying around with a few perfect IVs. Do'nt know it that's your definition of good (I do have Flamethrower, so maybe thing can get a bit nicer...)

Looking for froakie and swablu! IV's dont matter since I can breed them fairly quick. I can offer some nice IV'd snivy, mudkips, and.. some other stuff. I need to go through my boxes XD

You can get swablu by headbutting trees in Aventurine, but if you desperately need one, I have one in the box.

Edited by laggless01

what do you want for your elektrike? i have some shinnies. atm im breeding chestpin for a shiny right now

If you're talking to me, check my earlier post on page 7. I'm mainly trying to get Perfect IV-fathers of all groups, and getting all starters. Bonus if your trainer ID ends on a 0.

I'm currently negotiating another trade atm, but I should be able to do more than one in the weekend. In the passtime, you can PM me if you've got an offer.

Edited by laggless01