CTRL+V

Shamitako

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“You said meeting that Yuki Onna was dangerous!!”
“Right, right.”
“Well, you didn’t know anything about those inheritance agents being even more dangerous, did you!?”
“Wow, Shinobu-kun. So you’ve already figured that much out.”
“I’ll fucking kill you!! Why didn’t you tell me that from the beginning!?”
I heard the sound of flowing water and grimaced. If there was a river, the trees acting as my cover would thin out. The danger of being shot would increase. However, there was no stopping my legs. I knew it was dangerous, but I had no choice but to continue straight on.
Whether she knew my situation or not, Madoka’s voice was utterly indifferent as she said, “Eh? But I was hoping for a good story. It would’ve been a complete waste to tell you that beforehand.”
“…!!”
Thank you for the courage to live on☆
I’m gonna survive this no matter what so I can give you a good punch!!

Edited by Hiss13

Artitha AKA Nessie, the Loch Ness Monster 4*

Character (RPer): Artitha AKA Nessie (Alexus)

Classes: Saber, Assassin

Alignment: True Neutral

Parameters

Strength: A

Endurance: A

Agility: D

Mana: C

Luck: C

Phantasm: C+

Class Skills

Magic Resistance C

Riding D- (Capable of riding any sea creature at least three feet in length)

Personal Skills

Innocent Monster – (Although this skill cannot be removed, Nessie’s acceptance of her legend prevents her from properly gaining it in the first place. May trigger fully with an improper summons)

Monstrous Strength A (On top of her strength being high, Nessie is capable of shoving her physical capabilities to the point of her bare fists shattering the strongest of non-phantasm shields)

Presence Concealment C (Nessie is very good at hiding, and can easily stand next to a Master or Servant without revealing herself. However she is not fit for sneaking up on foes and making preparations to attack will fully reveal her)

Eternal Arms Mastership A (As she is born of her weapon, Nessie will never lose the ability to use it proficiently)

Noble Phantasms:

Legend of Loch Ness, the Monster in the Deep (D, Anti-self)

The legend that Nessie formed around Loch Ness to protect herself while she tried to understand her own existence, along the way she ended up becoming as much the legend as the hero. This phantasm transforms Nessie into the plesiosaur that many suspect to live in the lake. Outside of water this is actually a detriment as she becomes completely immobile. But in a large body of water she becomes a high-speed menace with jaws capable of snapping weaker heroic spirits in two. This transformation causes Nessie to tear through her mana as quickly as her opponents; if her master is too weak or inexperienced she may not even be able to use it

Excalibur Reflect, Sword of Mirrored Victory (A+, Anti-fortress)

The Holy Sword Excalibur as held by Nessie, who herself is a reflection of the hope of the man who cast Excalibur back into the lake. It is much weaker than when held by its proper owner, but still serves as an extremely powerful weapon. Nessie is capable of a beam attack similar to the unleashing of Excalibur by Arturia, but instead of annihilating what it strikes; it slices them into perfect halves. Because of Nessie’s state as being a perfectly neutral power for Excalibur to amplify, the right half will be destroyed by holy light while the left will be ruined by darkness

*Whistles*

Glorious, isn't she? Yes, I did just turn the Loch Ness Monster into a Saberface