Need a 6th, halp

Mikey57

Hey everyone! I need help figuring out a sixth member for my party...lol

Team so far: Swampert, Arcanine, Gardevoir, Magnezone and Machamp.

So far it's been working out very well in my favor, but I don't know what to really use for a sixth...some recommendations would be very useful! Thanks guys! :D

(P.S: I'm at Route 4 right now if that matters lol)

I'm not as far in the game as you yet so my input may not help but, I would mess around with a mammowsine/dusknoir. both are tanky and also have the ability to wreak havoc. Once again though it comes down to personal preference and how comfortable you are with your team as a whole.

Earthquake can severely rek ur team, I always rec this pokemon for this role, as it's so versatile. Give Gengar a try. Gengar is a hard hitter, potential sweeper with that high speed, and a great movepool, when you breed for it, which is a simple breeding chain. Grimer (Sludge Bomb) > Stunfisk (Thunderbolt)> Gastly (Assuming it is female and or you have ditto to breed with) Check location guide for the respectable pokemon locations, located in the "on the hunt" forum LOCALLY!! : D You can get a golden playthrough moveset of

Find out where Gastly is here n-n ~It starts at about 1:51.

-Shadow Ball

-Sludge Bomb

-Thunderbolt

-Destiny Bond

Quite a hard body team I must add.

• Veterans

>Gengar

Nah

Get yourself a Dusclops

Best Ghost type this side of Reborn!
130 Defenses

That Low speed making it a perfect trick room pokemon

Decent attack with good support moves

It'd be a crime not to use him!!

• Veterans

If you need a grass type i'd suggest Tangrowth or Gourgeist.Both are really good Grass types with good bulk and Tangrowth has good offensive and Hp stats aswell.It also has Regenarator.Gourgeist has that ghost typing and can go Protect,Phantom Force+Leech Seed to take a lot of their health while taking minimum damage.

If you need a grass type i'd suggest Tangrowth or Gourgeist.Both are really good Grass types with good bulk and Tangrowth has good offensive and Hp stats aswell.It also has Regenarator.Gourgeist has that ghost typing and can go Protect,Phantom Force+Leech Seed to take a lot of their health while taking minimum damage.

or bellossom, it utterly destroys terra

Fire water grass cores aren't a necessity for a team to work. Fire is most important, with grass being the least. *Your (ack!) team does amazing. If you really want to, you can just teach Gardevoir Grass Knot if you still have it or Magical Leaf....kek.

Fire water grass cores aren't a necessity for a team to work. Fire is most important, with grass being the least. *Your (ack!) team does amazing. If you really want to, you can just teach Gardevoir Grass Knot if you still have it or Magical Leaf....kek.

*looks at your sig*

uhm........

Anyway, Whimsicott is a great option because, well look at it!

whimsicott.gif

Look at this furry little crayon eating mofo! How does one resist this face? *added bonus: destroyer of dragons!*

I remember playing through Black and this little guy ruining several people's lives.

But there's other good grass types too, like.... uhm............. well......

Personally I run it as a suicide lead against boss pokes, so my set is stun spore, leech seed, tailwind and memento. You could swap out memento for an attacking move if you're so inclined. Cotton guard, poison powder and leech seed could be a different set if you wanna play a bit more stally on whimsicott.

I'd go for a dragon/flying or a grass type. Anything, as long as it helps you deal with your severe ground weakness and minor but also noticeable water weakness. Whimsicott is good, as it checks both of these and acts well as a supporter, considering most of your team focuses on offensive presence. Another good choice would be Noivern, since it's easy to obtain and raise. You could also wait until a better dragon/flying type is available, like Dragonite or Salamence though that'll never happen.

As for the Whimsicott moveset, just make sure you run one or two attacking moves (giga drain and/or moonblast) and three or two support moves (leech seed, encore, taunt, stun spore, tailwind, etc - your choice). You could also have u-turn, if you want to. And obviously, it should have prankster.

Edited by MMM