Breeding center, pikachu & Onix transformation into Steelix

zelazko

1) I found breeding center (daycare center) next to pokemon center. Grampa there says its close or something. Any idea when can I use it?

2) Where do I find Pikachu? It says its on the rooftop in Onyx Ward? I search for it but cannot find this hiding Pichu.

3) I got Onix from that Hiker dude who was looking for a house to stay. She's level 25 Onix. At what level can I expect Onix to evolve into Steelix?

Answering questions due to sleep deprivation let's go

1. Keep talking to the daycare couple. You'll figure it out from there, I think.

2. Pichu is on the rooftop in Onyx Ward, yes. Specifically, when the weather is clear and only during the day. Bringing Pokesnax as well is a wise idea.

3. Onix evolves into Steelix if you use a Link Stone on it, while holding a Metal Coat. You can buy your first Link Stone after your third badge, and the earliest place to get a Metal Coat is from wild Magnemite in the Abandoned Power Plant. (The recommended method to speed this up is to have a fainted Pokemon with Compoundeyes at the head of your party + something with Frisk in the second slot.)

Just to add to step 2, you will need to beat the second gym before you can access the roof.

As far as I know, you don't actually need to complete the gym fight itself, although you do need to fight your way through a horde of trainers towards the leader. Once you have access to the leader, you should have access to the garden.

• 2 weeks later...

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_breeding <- Check this page out.

In your case, it would only mean that there is a 20% chance to receive an egg per step. The reason for this is Swampert and Ditto are of different species, so they are not as compatible as of Swampert and a mon of the same species or a mon with a different trainer OT.