Hey Guys What's Up.

TheJawsOfDeath

I'm new to the community but I've known about the game for a while now. Believe it or not I ragequit the game 2-3 years ago when I got my ass kicked by

Julia and Florinia

my Croconaw just couldnt handle them but I've started again with a mission and here I am at the end of Episode 14. I just wanted to introduce myself so Hi. :) Ps. If anyone can do custom pokemon sprites please message me I want a custom Staraptor Sprite.

Hey Jaws. If you want custom recoloring of the Staraptor sprite, that'd be easy enough. Most people get their butt kicked by Florinia, but Julia... that's not common. But you picked a water starter, so I can't blame you in that sense.

If you have any questions you can ask me or any of the other Moderators. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

Stick around a while. Plenty of different types of people round here, some of them will definitely have common interests with you.

STAAAAAAAARAPTOOOOOOOOOOOOR! King of the birds, better than Taloncheese 2015. He's rocking along on my very own first play through of reborn.

Welcome, if the rest of you is as good as your choice in flying types then you'll be a pretty cool bloke.