Greetings, humans

Nifar

Yo! I'm Nifar, as you can see by the user name. I occasionally am known as Data Junkie, or "that bastard". Aside from Pokemon, I enjoy Shadowrun (and other tabletop rpgs. I'll try basically anything once), Transformers, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Steven Universe, and probably a bunch of other shit I'm too lazy to name. Also I swear quite a bit, sorry about that. I'm a bartender by trade, and a programmer as a hobby. I'm currently in the middle of my first Ren'Py project. I used to do custom pokemon trainer sprites for an rp on another forum, and I'd be more than willing to give it a shot again if anyone wanted me to make some, but I imagine we've got plenty of people here who can do that already, huh?

Also, I have evolved past such petty human concepts as gender. I am a fully functioning android who wears whatever they like, and presents however they please, frequently being mistaken for either gender multiple times daily. (If you couldn't tell from my usage there, my pronouns are they/them.)

Domo Arigato.... er... Roboto. We often opt to use the genderless pronouns xe/xem/xyr around reborn, is this acceptable for you? Also, bartending is cool. Kurotsune has also done some of that and is a programming fiend.

If you have any questions you can ask me or any of the other Moderators. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

Stick around a while. Plenty of different types of people round here, some of them will definitely have common interests with you.

Xe/xem/xyr is fine. I'm pretty cool with whatever, and mostly go with they/them just so I can avoid having to go into a long rambly explanation about alternative pronouns, but you peeps seem pretty in the know already which is neat!

... After seeing Uncle Jerry's first line, Arkhi, I hope you don't mind if I post a song for our new member here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbkhla8Ivlk

Haijimemashte, Mr. Robot! I hope you enjoy your stay here in Reborn. Don't worry about cursing a lot, we do a lot worse... Just kidding we've got people who'd like to devour your soul though, if you've got one.

Hello there, wait... is that Mass Effect I see in your intro post? You're cool. Very cool.

Anyway, Jerry's done the stuff for this one so if you have any issues/questions please talk to me about them and I'll get it sorted.

Hey Nifar, welcome! Seems like everything is pretty much said.. As for the knowledge about the alternative pronouns I guess its prominent because of Adrienne in game.. Atleast that was the first time I was exposed to the concept.. Anyways, Cheers!!

If you ever decide to take on the project Can you try and recolor the 2i89es4.jpgmohawk tip turquoise, the dark brown feathers black, the light brown feathers a lighter shade of black, the white parts red, and the talons and beak turquoise.

If it's just a recolor I can handle that if xe can't.

But anyway, welcome Nifar Prime, enjoy yourself.