Electric overload :U

Sparky

Well, this seems to be very overdue, but why not get it out of the way an off the bucket list, shall we?

Names Sparky, and I wouldn't necessarily say I'm new to Reborn, but I haven't introduced myself yet and I should stop rambling and repeating myself.

Most of you have seen that I am an avid wrestling fanatic, although I don't pay much attention to it as others do/

I've already made quite a few friends here and yet they know very little, so this is to clear it all up.

I do tend to be shy, or rather silent, if I'm put on the spot with a question that i need to think about, or If i don't see any need for my own input on a discussion that people have.

That's all that I can think of for this introduction, but It'd be great to get to know some more of the people in the community.

Welcome in. You can find the community rules on your left, and the FAQ has all sorts of nifty answers that I know you're just itching to know. Wait, what do you mean he's not new? Oh... well uh... hey Sparky, what's good? Aside from Ark's music which I'm currently loving.