Reborn Team vs. Zeta Team

Raviel the Phantom

Since this is Reborn related Pokemon I figured this would the the most appropriate spot to put this. I have played both Pokemon Zeta and Reborn, and have crated two teams pretty equal in terms of power and strategy. Though I do wonder which team would prevail, so I figured ask you guys on your opinion on the matter.

Team Reborn

Charizard (Modest) Blaze

Flamethrower

Heat Wave

Air Slash

Scary Face

Azumarill (Impish) Huge Power

Waterfall

Play Rough

Super Power

Rain Dance

Magnezone (Calm) Sturdy

Discharge

Thunder Wave

Flash Cannon

Tri-Attack

Gallade (Jolly) Justified

Swords Dance

Psycho Cut

Close Combat

Night Slash

Krookodile (Jolly) Moxie

Earthquake

Crunch

Outrage

Brick Break

Dragalage (Modest) Adaptability

Sludge Wave

Dragon Pulse

Toxic

Surf

Team Zeta

Houndoom (Hasty) Flash Fire

Flamethrower

Dark Pulse

Foul Play

Nasty Plot

Lapras (Modest) Water Absorb

Surf

Ice Beam

Thunderbolt

Waterfall

Electivire (Docile) Motor Drive

Thunder Punch

Thunderbolt

Fire Punch

Thunder Wave

Claydoll (Bold) Levitate

Psychic

Earth Power

Cosmic Power

Shadow Ball

Lucario (Timid) Steadfast

Close Combat

Aura Sphere

Flash Cannon

Dragon Pulse

Dragonite (Adamant) Multiscale

Dragon Dance

Outrage

Fly

Earthquake

Edited by Raviel the Phantom

Dang, I was hoping this would be a comparison between the two games to see which is better in which areas, and maybe which one's better overall. Should've known better considering it's Team Showcase.

Lets not open that can of worms please.

They both look pretty balanced, but the Zeta one has a bit better coverage due to the access to more TM's. I think they're both very respectable teams, but if I have to pick which team would win more often, I'm gonna go with that one.

Eagleby18, on 27 Jan 2015 - 11:38 AM, said:

Dang, I was hoping this would be a comparison between the two games to see which is better in which areas, and maybe which one's better overall. Should've known better considering it's Team Showcase.

That's what I thought too, but let's kill that topic before it even starts.

As for the teams, I can't really say because it depends on the player, not the Pokémon in this case. As for an overall team, I'd probably say Zeta's is a bit better due to the coverage.

I would say Zeta, the Zeta teams has much more coverage and isn't forced to run filler moves like scary face, rain dance and tri attack. There not bad moves just not optimal. Also the Zeta team has a multiscale dragonite, with azurmaril out of the way that thing can take on the reborn team by itself.

The difference is in the development. Reborn is developed to make you work for good Pokemon, as most easily accessible Pokemon are garbage to meh. A Trapinch cost 10000 coins. Getting a Heracross takes ~1-2 hours of work mulling through the forest. Let's not even talk about getting the lv1 Beldum.

In Zeta? lol Riolu is in the first cave. There's a safari zone with useful Pokemon all at your level cap. And that's just the early game. Gym Leaders are push overs. Legendaries are pretty much free. It's a stark contrast from how Reborn is designed.

and I still prefer Reborn.

The difference is in the development. Reborn is developed to make you work for good Pokemon, as most easily accessible Pokemon are garbage to meh. A Trapinch cost 10000 coins. Getting a Heracross takes ~1-2 hours of work mulling through the forest. Let's not even talk about getting the lv1 Beldum.

In Zeta? lol Riolu is in the first cave. There's a safari zone with useful Pokemon all at your level cap. And that's just the early game. Gym Leaders are push overs. Legendaries are pretty much free. It's a stark contrast from how Reborn is designed.

and I still prefer Reborn.

I defeated the elite four with a single blaziken, I second that.

About the teams, the Zeta one is surely more powerful, since you can get powerful pokémons and good TMs way too early in the game, thus giving your team excelent moves and maximum coverage.