Ask Doc/NinPen

Ninpen

• Administrators
Okay, then, I have one question, and only one question. You must answer it completely and within a single post. Ready? Here it is.

Why?

[quote name='Ikaru' timestamp='1305887532' post='14334']
Okay, then, I have one question, and only one question. You must answer it completely and within a single post. Ready? Here it is.

Why?
[/quote]

why not?

[quote name='Amethyst' timestamp='1305921597' post='14347']
What software did you use for narrating battles, and what settings did you find to be most effective for clarity and such?
[/quote]

Seeing that I use a Mac and everyone else uses a PC (hipster represent, yo), I don't think you need to know really. But, if you'd like, I use a tandem of Screenflow and Audacity to record video and audio. Audacity is useful because of the noise removal feature, which filters out a lot of the background noise that was present in my first couple battle narrations on PPR.

[quote name='Maelstrom' timestamp='1305946531' post='14387']
>>

Also. Doc. Do you know the details of Geo's ban? this is historic event in reborn saga. the details must be recorded for posterity and future reference.
[/quote]

So you know how Geo trolls? I'm guessing...that. Much o' that.

[s]Does this Pyramid Hat makes me look like A boss!![/s] Eeeer Lets see, Would you prefer an Clone that is my complete opposite in every way including Gender. [s]Meaning she'll suck ass lol Giggity~ Wait if I'm ok looking, she might be fine ass hell. Gaaaaaaawl!!!! fuck that I call dibs but wait she'll be mindless/dumb as hell too so no dibs.[/s] over me.