Newbie Trainer would like to battle!

wingedScribe

Hi! I'm Cass, or wingedScribe, and I'm downloading Reborn right now! I'm pretty new to all this, and it seems incredibly interesting, so I'm looking forward to it.

I'm not sure what else to say here, so I'll just say that I've been playing pokemon for years but this is my first real fanmade game, so there's that. Hi.

Welcome to Reborn!

I'm a "new" user too (I joined about two weeks ago) so, if you need help, I'm here (but there may be better people for this).

You can also read the FAQ, Rules etc. and the pinned topics in each section of the forums, as they have a lot of informations you may be searching for. (This is what the moderators and Jericho will tell you as soon as they read this topic anyway :D ).

Enjoy your stay!

(Are there any errors? I'm Italian).

Edited by Cyaloom

Hi Cass, welcome to the forums and to the magical place of Reborn~

Nice to see you here! I'm Eva, and I hope you enjoy both the game and your stay here to the fullest!~ Not like you can leave anytime soon anyway

Hey there Cass, you should tell us a little bit about yourself so that we can point you in the best direction to enjoy your experience here to the fullest.

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

No matter what your into, there's bound to be people here with similar interests, so stick around.

Hey Cass, welcome to the asylum Reborn. After you have read Jerry's rules, here is one final one. Perhaps the most important one.

Keep your sanity outside the door. Not abiding by this will instantly cause you to be perma banned from the internet for life. Jk. (or am I?)

Anyways, just check all the fun stuff around the various forums and enjoy your stay.

Ciao.

For a little bit more about myself, uh...

I write a lot, and draw some (but I'm worse at that). I've been playing pokemon for a long time, tend to like Fire types above all else, and when it comes to pokemon I prefer playing the games and just getting pokemon I like than trying to make a competitive team, I guess. I mean, I find the theory of competitive gaming more interesting than actually battling that way myself...and I prefer talking to people about pokemon, I guess.

Thanks, everyone!