Ghost Master Zephyr wants to fight!

Izaya

I'm posting for the second time, actually, so this is kind of a cheap introduction, but hey there!

Call me Zephyr, Zeph, or Izaya~

I'm clinically ins*ne, autistic, trans, and a social justice warrior.

If you have a problem with me, fight me with pokemon! <3

Edited by Izaya

Oh, hello! You'll fit right in without sanit--

Call me Zephyr, Zeph

6XiV0TN.gif

original.png

JK I don't really mind lol. Welcome to Reborn! Community Rules are on your left below your profile picture along with the status update bar, and the search bar is above your profile picture. The others will be coming along shortly. ~ Feel free to lurk around the forum or visit the Reborn Showdown server for battles! c:

I'm watching you. ಠ_ಠ

Hey there Izaya (sorry ZephyrEnyalios is Zeph to me ^_^ ), you should tell us a little bit about yourself so that we can point you in the best direction to enjoy your experience here to the fullest.

If you have any questions you can ask the Moderators or myself. But most importantly please read the rules. I'd also recommend checking out as many of the pinned threads as you can because they usually have very useful information you can use. Like the forum FAQ for one. Also, come talk with us on the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server, you can learn the competitive game or just talk with your fellow reborn citizens there if battling isn't really your thing. There's a link to the top left above Member Info

No matter what your into, there's bound to be people here with similar interests, so stick around.

Hey Izaya, welcome to reborn! You should loose your sanity... It's a burden around here.. Feel free to ask me or the mods for any help you need.. Check out the various forums.. There is some fun stuff there...

Cya around..

It's only a matter of time before another Flux comes along... And I will eat them.

Anyway, welcome to Reborn Zeph2! Hope you enjoy your stay and stick around!

Also, I have to ask, is that avatar something you drew? Because then you really are Zeph2.

Hey there Izaya (sorry ZephyrEnyalios is Zeph to me ^_^ ), you should tell us a little bit about yourself so that we can point you in the best direction to enjoy your experience here to the fullest.

No matter what your into, there's bound to be people here with similar interests, so stick around.

Thank you. Izaya is fine. I'll take my time looking around, but I'll check things out, thank you. c:

Oh, hello! You'll fit right in without sanit--

JK I don't really mind lol. Welcome to Reborn! Community Rules are on your left below your profile picture along with the status update bar, and the search bar is above your profile picture. The others will be coming along shortly. ~ Feel free to lurk around the forum or visit the Reborn Showdown server for battles! c:

I'm watching you. ಠ_ಠ

well, it's my legal name, but okay. Just call me Izaya.

I don't think I put my pronouns anywhere but I use he/him/his or fae/fayr/fayrs, btw.

NO GOD PLEASE NO

NOT A SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

lmfao are you afraid I'm gonna call you out for being a bigot or something, because yeah, I will if I see it.

It's only a matter of time before another Flux comes along... And I will eat them.

Anyway, welcome to Reborn Zeph2! Hope you enjoy your stay and stick around!

Also, I have to ask, is that avatar something you drew? Because then you really are Zeph2.

yes, I drew my avatar. I posted more art in the fanart thread, too. At this point, please just call me Izaya.

sorry I didn't reply to all of you, I hope you understand. <3

Only one Zeph can be Zeph. And Izaya is from DRRR, so that's awesome. Enjoy your time here!

My series picks back up tomorrow, too~

I hope you're excited!

That said, I'm fictionkin with Izaya, so I'm more than happy with being called by that name.