Mystery Pokemon

AZKnight

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That thing gives me more nightmares than the Offended page on Encyclopedia Dramatica (not really).

[b]This Pokemon has the second-lowest Base Stat Total in the entire game[/b]

In case you're wondering, Sunkern's BST is the lowest, at 180.

Oh! I think I know this. I remember looking up Magikarp and finding it wasn't the flat out weakest. Most the the bugs are near the bottom, but I believe the only one that is stronger than Sunkern and no more is...

Azuril? Azurril? Azurill? It's one of those spellings

No.

I understand your thinking, but the Unown do not move their bodies so cannot "pose" in my mind. There are other Pokemon like Voltorb that have nothing to move and yet their poses have changed, but Unown wasn't what I was looking for. Sorry.

Actually, Mr. Knowledge Hammer, Voltorb has changed his pose quite often, as he always changes his perspective or the way that he is perched so that he strikes a different pose. Think before you talk. :P Unown, on the other hand, always stays in that generic looking right at you pose.

[quote name='AZKnight' post='4564' date='Sep 16 2010, 03:36 PM']There are other Pokemon like Voltorb that have nothing to move and yet [i]their poses have changed[/i][/quote]

I said Voltorb has changed its pose despite have no body parts to move.

Read before you mock, twat

Then why the hell didn't I win? If a Pokemon can change its pose even though it has no body parts, and Unown hasn't since it appeared in G/S, what can you possibly say isn't right? Just because it isn't the answer you were "looking for" doesn't mean it's not correct.