TLOU Thread

The Last of us (TLOU) is an amazing game taking setting during our time at this very moment, all the way until almost 21 years later. In this game you play as a man in his 40s named Joel who is tasked with the hardest job he's ever had, but a little something stands in his way on his journey. At the beginning of the game, the fungi known as Cordecyps has mutated to attack humans, mutating them into aggressive mindless murderers. And who are they after? Why every person they see of course! And you aren't left out! Work your way through heart thumping areas that require a quick wit and a good eye, because this game, believe it or not, is very stealth oriented. Sure you can whip out your shotgun and go to town, but it's not reccomended! Supplies are very limited in this game, and it is not forgiving of your mistakes by even a bit.

This game contains a multitude of difficulties, each a different experience than the last, from easy to surviver, and if you're crazy and grab the grounded difficulty DLC and beat that, I have mad respect!

Not only is the story and single player experience one of the best of its time, and mantifests again for the PS4 in the remastered version, this game has one of the most unique multiplayer experiences ever called Factions! Join one of two factions within the apocalyptic world this game takes place in and play one of three game modes! Each different than another! Unlike games like cod and battlefield, this game relies heavily on emphasizing that if you try to play it like a FPS, then you are lost in the world of Factions, and will die more times than you could keep track of. So take a tip, stick to your team!

I Definently reccomend this amazing game!

This is the all purpose TLOU Thread, meaning questions, locations, secrets, tips, etc, and of course factions! Make sure to share a loadout or two for all the new guys too!

I was so surprised this hadn't been made yet! This game is fantastic, and the multiplayer isn't just a stupid tack on for the game to look at, it's a whole other way to play!

Quick Question, any Factions mode bow tips and/or loadouts? It performs really different in multi vs single.

Also tfw you first see bloater

http://youtu.be/bld81R_VpswI

Edited by Maelstrom
dp merge

I played the game and I might revisit it the future. But I am not planning on revisiting recently. I will most likely play Uncharted or Jak and Daxter before I replay tlou