size comparison

Samtale

yes in the pokedex i didn't really think it would be a necessary part but i think its something that should be added as an extra rather than right away, if the team can straighten out all the bugs and script the story line that might be a nice feature to add in when they are done , its just really a quirky feature in my opinion

Well, considering that the average sizes of pokemon are all available on most sites such as bulbapedia and serebii, i personally don't see the need for such a function to be implemented in the pokedex. So to answer your question, i don't think such a feature will ever be in reborn (watch as ame proves me wrong the very next episode). Also, i'm fairly certain that there are sites out there dedicated to exactly the sort of size comparison you speak of, so maybe you can find answers to your size related questions there.

Haven't really thought about it, but I think that there wouldn't be much of a need for this feature, at least for fan-made games. You can just check the sizes of pokemon on sites like serebii and bulbapedia, and you play the fan-made pokemon games on your computer. In main series games, that feature would be pretty helpful for new generations of pokemon because said sites may not have added the sizes for different pokemon.