Plot ideas-sidequests

Chris211

I am sure Ame has think about almost everything and without offense i would like to propose some ideas for sidequests or something.

1.Shadow or cloned pokemons/people though experiments, maybe some organisation is trying to fuse pokemons and failed.i would like to see some failed fused pokemon that had bad treatment and want us to defeat the organisation and even kill the pokemon to put them out of their mizery. dont judge me wrong here i am a good person :D

2.We could see some pokemon's story/tragedy as a flashback, and if we make it as a puzzle-event, with could go to the past, and with certain actions change the pokemon's past. Till we find the "right" past.and there the puzzle is completed and we earn the pokemon or some item.

3.Why dont we team up with legendaries pokemon to clear some events instead of having events to catch them? double battles with legendaries against some organisation or other pokemon would be something unexpected.

Well i can thing many ideas,better imo. those are what i came up at that late at night :D

If Ame finds this interesting i would like to cooperate :)

Ame has had this game planned out for years, so adding plot to it is almost out of the question, I would think.

1. Sounds way too much like XD and Colosseum, and we all know that originality is what makes this game so good. The idea's been used in canon games so I don't think that would have much of a chance of implementation.

2. Would be kind of hard to do that logically unless the Pokemon involves time such as Celebi or Dialga, and considering those are legendaries, I don't think we'll see them for a while.

3. As Jeri said, legendaries are post game.

1) Try Pokemon Rejuvenation for Shadow Pokemon. As for fused, look somewhere else.

2) Would be interesting, but kind of hard to pull off without Legendaries.

3) Like stated before, post game.

Reborn has it's own style for it, like the others have already stated. If you truely hold these ideas to heart, work on your own fan game, and show what you'd want.

Edited by TurboAura

Well ame is focused on continuing the storyline, so the sidequest proposal is out of question at the moment. i wish i will be here after the main story has finished but this is unknown. well till then lets have fun with the things we have ready in front of us :)