Dialogue while battling

Rawr-Ma-Ama

I think this is something new that came with episode 14. So every unique trainer has his little lines he/she/xe throws in during a battle. I didn´t see anyone say anything about this, so here I go:

This is pure gold, thank you Ame.

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

• Veterans

I think this is something new that came with episode 14. So every unique trainer has his little lines he/she/xe throws in during a battle. I didn´t see anyone say anything about this, so here I go:

attachicon.gifcapture01.png

This is pure gold, thank you Ame.

I cannot even,Cain PLS

I love those little lines so much. They make the battles even more fun.

Especially Fern. Hell, especially Fern. Makes me want to push a little further because he seems upset.

I think this feature was from D/P/P, right? Didn´t Trainers also throw in lines when their first pokemon were defeated (Or was that B/W? I tend to get stuff wrong ~ ) Either way, I love this.

• Veterans

I love those little lines so much. They make the battles even more fun.

Especially Fern. Hell, especially Fern. Makes me want to push a little further because he seems upset.

I think this feature was from D/P/P, right? Didn´t Trainers also throw in lines when their first pokemon were defeated (Or was that B/W? I tend to get stuff wrong ~ ) Either way, I love this.

Last Pokemon actually.Also What was fern's line,i want to laugh :D

Last Pokemon actually.Also What was fern's line,i want to laugh :D

I got a bad memory, and I don´t know if it was that funny. During the battle in the grand hall said something like: "You stop that or I´ll be pissed, and you don´t want that to happen" or something like that, I don´t know anymore. Cut me some slack, it´s been two hours since then... >__<

But I was handing his ass pretty bad and my Blaziken was on speed-boost, and if he says something like that, I´mma keep going for sure.

Anywaaay, those little lines add a lot to the battle against certain characters, I love this.

• Veterans

I got a bad memory, and I don´t know if it was that funny. During the battle in the grand hall said something like: "You stop that or I´ll be pissed, and you don´t want that to happen" or something like that, I don´t know anymore. Cut me some slack, it´s been two hours since then... >__<

But I was handing his ass pretty bad and my Blaziken was on speed-boost, and if he says something like that, I´mma keep going for sure.

Anywaaay, those little lines add a lot to the battle against certain characters, I love this.

Aww,sorry for bringing that up :[.Anyways i always want fern to be pissed.Makes kicking his ass all that more satisfying.

Yeah, the last Pokemon texts are pure gold.

Don'tgoboom,don'tgoboom,don'tgoboom... ~Julia

Aha, well this is a rough first battle for the little guy... but the first time is always rough, huh? ~Cain, in Coral Ward

Looks like you did the thing. Darn. ~Taka, in Malchous Forest

And so on and so forth. The Fern one Unprofessional Amateur is looking for is "You're really starting to grate on my nerves, and you don't wanna do that." Also, the "thorn in my side" one was unintentionally funny for me the one time I've seen it because his last Pokemon was Ferrothorn. I don't think I'm the thorn in your side you should be worrying about.

I'm only disappointed that we can't have some for doubles- would've loved to hear what Radomus' was...

• Administrators

The script doesn't work for Doubles... yet.

I'd also like to be able to put more lines like this in a la B/W because they are cool, and even in the online league every leader had lines for each trigger.

The script doesn't work for Doubles... yet.

I'd also like to be able to put more lines like this in a la B/W because they are cool, and even in the online league every leader had lines for each trigger.

Yes! That´d be so cool if we get a few lines like in B/W or have something similiar to the online league (I´ve read a few battle logs, they´re quite amusing ^^). Would be cool for the doubles, then we´d have a few lines from Aya, Sigmund and Blake as well.