Best gardevoir

laggless01

HP is Dark-type, but I already have a scrafty on my team. Sadly, WoW isn't available either :/

I already have some sweepers, so I don't really know how I should EV-train it...

Thanks, Mark Knopfler ;)

Yeah, that HP ain't great. You can just use a filler until we get something like TM for Light Screen or said Will-O-Wisp or such.

He himself ;)

Yeah, my original gardevoir has charge beam/psychic/moonblast/calm mind. Seeing that Amaria has yet to come (probably on/under water), that one's gonna do a lot of damage.

Now that there's one problem out of the way, I might want some advice on EV-spread. My other main team members are crobat/sceptile/flygon/scrafty. ('help buffing my team'-topic gives a full explanation) I also got metagross, gyarados and manectric, but most of them trained with a sweeping role in mind.

Base 80 speed is pretty good and fully invested it's just enough. Anything you want though. Defensively max HP and with rest in SpAtk and SpDef and a Calm/Modest nature should do it's thing. Then when we get Will-O-Wisp you could run a set with WoW/Calm Mind/Moonblast/Psychic and survive against both, the physical and special mons. A fast WoW is the best WoW though, so atleast some investment should be made in speed.