TIL a certain gym leader is involved with a certain organization [Spoolerz]

Kaiser the great

Was just reading topic [http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11389]

And it was only when I got to the screenshot that I figured it all out.

post-47675-0-71871400-1418735747.png

Now you might be asking, what does this have to do with anything? Kaiser The Great-Sensei, please aid our own enlightenment with hints of your own. Since you asked so nicely, I'll do just that. Now then, what I'm about to show you MIGHT JUST blow your mind. I didn't notice it myself because I was distracted by Ame's ability to make a character I really f*cking hate despite her being stupid easy to beat. hide the most vile of truths within her sprites.

c11e876e75eb8dedaca6e158575fb888.png

I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

also when do we get Cain backstory?

Oh my god...the angle of her hammer is 90 degrees...there are 3 sides on a triangle. 90/3=30. Terra has 6 different types on her team. (Ground, Poison, Water, Dragon, Steel, Psychic) 30/6=5. 5 has two numbers that equal it, 4 and 1. 4-1=3. There are 3 angles and sides in a triangle. Illuminati confirmed. Halflife 3 confirmed.

Now everything makes sense. Terra is actually part of the big brother government/Illuminati and has control over all cameras in reborn so everyone is being watched. They´re watching us all...

Ending confirmed: Player discovers conpiracy and secret world government of the world of pokemonm, which is led by ditto-people from another planed who are disguised as humans.

The player will then be taken prisoner and gets tortured and manipulated to be a puppet for said government.

Either that or it´s just T3RR4 who´s watching everyone to find the person with the perfect booty and that´s what the eye stands for. She´s watching you doing naughty stuff ~

also when do we get Cain backstory?

I think Cain already told us a little bit about himself. He ran away from home because his mother didn´t like what he was doing and who he was hanging out with while doing that, if you get what I mean (He, she, xe. Doesn´t matter, as long as you´re cute ;3 Everything that moves!). So he left his post as replacement-leader, had Aya take it over and apparently started over to take on the league, because he´s cool like that.

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

Oh right, I had forgotten about his Mom yelling at him.

Oh my god...the angle of her hammer is 90 degrees...there are 3 sides on a triangle. 90/3=30. Terra has 6 different types on her team. (Ground, Poison, Water, Dragon, Steel, Psychic) 30/6=5. 5 has two numbers that equal it, 4 and 1. 4-1=3. There are 3 angles and sides in a triangle. Illuminati confirmed. Halflife 3 confirmed.

Don't forget, four gym leaders have been confirmed to be apart of this Organization., for this next part we'll only focus on the three we've actually met in a gym.

Terra (GRND)

/ \

Corey(PSN) - Fern (GRS)

It had been so simple, and yet so brilliant. If only there had been some way to predict it. BUT WAIT, you have to consider one thing: Blake. Blake symbolizes the eye of their insignia, evidenced by his use of the (Eye)ce-types.

Edited by Kaiser the great

Don't forget, four gym leaders have been confirmed to be apart of this Organization., for this next part we'll only focus on the three we've actually met in a gym.

Terra (GRND)

/ \

Corey(PSN) - Fern (GRS)

It had been so simple, and yet so brilliant. If only there had been some way to predict it. BUT WAIT, you have to consider one thing: Blake. Blake symbolizes the eye of their insignia, evidenced by his use of the (Eye)ce-types.

...Florinia.

Terra (GRND)

/ \

Corey(PSN) - Fern (GRS)

Fern is only a backup leader since Florinia is still alive... so you may as well slot Titania in there.