Hallo people...I guess

Dr. Zexal

Hey I'm Dr. Zexal and have been around this thread actually since the beginning of the year ^_^ I'm sortof hopeless with these things and it actually took me this long to figure out I had to introduce myself to the pokemon community.

Anyway Ive been playing pokemon since it started and love playing pokemon in general. I'm from South Africa and yes there are white South africans. Im also currently studying biogenetics.

Hey Dr. Zexal.. Welcome to Reborn... Leave your sanity at the door.. Anyways, welcome to the mad house!!

Also as The Eagles say.. You can checkout anytime you like, but you can never leave!!

N biogenetics??? Is there any way to make pokemon real doc?? :P

'Ello Doc!

Welcome to the forums! Here you can play games, take names, and discuss about all the things in your real life and the one in Reborn.

There's a topic called "introducing the mods" and another "FAQ" where you could go and check. They would be more than happy to help you and answer your questions. That unless many people have them, so you could check the search button up and left.

Speak with Hukuna or KingMurdoch if you like roleplaying

Last but not least, have fun

Ehhh What's up Doc,

Welcome to the forums! We are all very glad you're here. Forget about your sanity and stay away from the fuzzy green cookies... it isn't food coloring. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and if I can't answer it I can direct you to someone who can.