Old Man Rants!

Dragonz996

You kids are your 500 billion pokemon. Back in my day, legendaries were rare and we only had 151 pokemon! And we had to [i]cheat[/i] to get the last one.

Now there's legendaries OUT OF EVERY ORIFICE! Arceus?! pfft. PUNY GOD! Doesn't even Recover like Mewtwo. GTFO.

Damnwippersnapperswiththeiripodsanditunesbackinmydayradiowastheshit.Mantalkingoutofaminatureboxnowthatwassomehocuspocus!Nowkidshavetheirmusicinadevicenobiggerthanmydick,whatisthis?Itrytogetmychildoneofthemcompactdiscsandtheycalledmeoldfashioned.SonnyifIwuldhavegottenyouavinylthatwouldhavebeenoldschool.NoIwillnotgetyouafacycardthatletsyougetmoremusiconthatthingymagigygetityourselfbackinmydayIboughtallmyshitmygrandparentsweredeadandmyparentsdeadpoor.workforyourshit.

For you Mael

Back in my day, ADHD didn't exist. You just made an effort to PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION IN SCHOOL!!!!
I tell ya, kids got no discipline these days. Just do what they want and make a fuss when they have to do anything else. I tell ya, if kids were half as smart and they thought they were, they wouldn't have to keep lowering the standards.

[spoiler] too serious? [/spoiler]

I think you got it right where it hurts. Being harsh/serious once in a while doesn't hurt.

You kids and your metalcore and death metal and all that stuff.

It was all called metal in my days.

• 2 weeks later...
You damn wipershnappers and your hippity hop and death rock. Back my day we had ladies singing in actual rain, ladies with class unlike you long haired, hat wearing in building that isn't needed while wearing fake metal on your teeth with black hair covering your eyes screaming on a microphone!

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='Epic C' timestamp='1344994550' post='38827']
You kids and yer Wiis and Xbox 360s!
back in my day we had Sega and NES!
[/quote]
And let's not forget all your buttons and bumpers! The genesis had three buttons and by the light we used the shit out of them!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

This would never had happened when i was a boy, kids these days with ur millennium items, and ur card games, and ur loud music, and ur computers, and ur blu ray discs, and ur mavel comics, and ur hoola hoops, and ur gales of war, and ur Black ops 2, and ur sony playstations, and ur Xbox, and ur 3ds, and ur Pokemon, and ur apple, and ur facebook, and ur twitter, and ur online gaming, and ur harlem shake, and ur psy, and ur deep fried twinkies, and ur meme comics, and ur hurricane sandy, and ur Minecraft, and ur yaoi, and ur dna sequencing, and ur end of the world, and ur voice activated light switches,  and ur leather pants, and ur artificial examinations, and ur Youtube.com, and ur nuclear physics, and ur elevators, and ur Hey why did it fade to black am i dead 

Edited by TwinHead9572

Kids these days lining up in front of footlocker/finish line for 2 days to a week to buy 15 pairs of the same sneaker and trying to sell each off them for $250. Back in my day when we went to the footlocker we only bought one pair of sneakers and if we needed money with either got a job or sold drugs.