So the Deparment Store...

Rielly987

So as you all know in the patch notes Ame mentioned fixing the department store... And so me being the person i am goes and tries to buy a link stone for my Porygon and BAM some guy in glasses is standing on floor 9 T_T

So I've discovered pure sadness, of course i could back date but im generally against manipulating the game.

My only thing is how do you guys feel about having Floor 9 taken away?

Well... access to the department Store should be completely denied to honest... I mean in the finished game we wouldn't have access to any floor of the dept. store while 'trapped' beyond Agate City.

and since the Stickers for Floor 9 and 10 are only available beyond this point it only makes sense to block them off for now... although we HAD acces to floor 9.

We can be lucky that Ame has a heart, deep inside... and let's us use the rest of the dept. store for now...

And I think blocking it off NOW shows us that we are close to officially returning there

I'm ok with it, since I don't really have Pokemon that stone-evolve, or intend to train/use them in near future...

Well... access to the department Store should be completely denied to honest... I mean in the finished game we wouldn't have access to any floor of the dept. store while 'trapped' beyond Agate City.

and since the Stickers for Floor 9 and 10 are only available beyond this point it only makes sense to block them off for now... although we HAD acces to floor 9.

We can be lucky that Ame has a heart, deep inside... and let's us use the rest of the dept. store for now...

And I think blocking it off NOW shows us that we are close to officially returning there

I'm ok with it, since I don't really have Pokemon that stone-evolve, or intend to train/use them in near future...

Well, if you watched the tv, you might've picked up that G.Gardevoir was talking about rumours of a still hidden team Meteor base in the city...just saying...

There's no problem if you kept your ep13. However if we whine enough, they might let us enter both floors in a next patch

No we won't be able to access either floor in all likelihood since two stickers were obtained after being 'trapped' in Agate. When the entire game is finished and released as a whole, we wouldn't be able to go back to Reborn City and the Onyx Department Store at all. Hence why we can't access those floors right now.

*Implying Amethyst doesn't feed on our tears*

She doesn't. Can you honestly say you'd enjoy this game as much if it were easy? She set out to make a game that challenges it's players and she's done quite a fine job at it.