eevee breeding trouble

Samtale

• Developers

I was wondering if anyone has had trouble breeding eevee with other pokemon. I'm breeding a male eevee with a female shinx and even though I've cycled on the bike well beyond the usual amount for an egg, I'm still not getting an egg. sorry I don't know if this is a bug or I'm just doing something wrong with the breeding process so please move thread if this belongs in the bugs forum.

Also at one point there was a blue checkmark above eevee instead of the blue male symbol don't know if that means anything.

How much exactly is "well beyond the usual"? The steps needed to hatch an egg vary with the pokemon. Since you are breeding a Male Eevee and a Female Shinx, the amount needed to hatch the egg would be 5,120 steps. (The baby will be a Shinx btw) Be sure to get a pokemon with Magma Armor or Flame Body to half the amount of steps needed, I remember there being a Numel at the Peridot Station. It is to the waaaaay southwest of the Grand Hall.

• Developers

well I've been cycling so I don't know steps wise but usually I can cycle through the perdiot ward and back to the daycare 3-4 times and will get a egg fairly quickly

and to derpy Simon I'm referring to receiving an egg

Edited by smeargletail