Machamp Movepool

pmegakid

Have Machamp with no guard and knows Cross chop,wakeup slap,foresight,vital throw

Now I want type coverage but don't know about next gym I'm thinking between flamethrower,dual chop,knockoff, bulldoze,any other move that may be good should I keep foresight since Im pass the darkgym save my life from Mach Hare Lol

You can pretty much breed the E-Punches and Bullet Punch as egg moves from Hitmonchan while getting Stone Edge from Conkeldurr.

A pretty good moveset overall for Machamp would be (Credits to Gutten_Tag) Dynamic Punch, ThunderPunch/Knock Off, Ice Punch, and Bullet Punch/Stone Edge.

Have Machamp with no guard and knows Cross chop,wakeup slap,foresight,vital throw

Now I want type coverage but don't know about next gym I'm thinking between flamethrower,dual chop,knockoff, bulldoze,any other move that may be good should I keep foresight since Im pass the darkgym save my life from Mach Hare Lol

Whatever you choose... No flamethrower on machamp please.

If you don't want to breed, I would definitely work with

Cross Chop, Knock Off, and bulldoze.

idk what else you have access to, but stone edge would be great. Vital throw is obviously useful against the criminal acts normally referred to as 'evasion' boosts.

I'd definitely go for Dynamic Punch and Knock Off. For the 3rd and 4th move, there's Bullet Punch, the Elemental Punches or Rock Slide.

Both the Elemental Punches and Stone Edge at the same time seem impossible, since Machop doesn't learn Stone Edge.

What I'd recommend would be Dynamic Punch, Knock Off, Ice Punch and Bullet Punch.