what's up nerds

MarinaS

hi marina have fun here , hope you don't mind if a few of us are a bit off remember to play nice and follow the rules or you will have jericho on your back or the power hungry dan .

ohh and if your playing reborn prepair for some rage quit moments there are alot of bad times so be prepared , ame is a sadist don't expect anything to be easy

nice to meet you :P good luck

Edited by Hypa

Welcome. I'm a mod so feel free to approach me with any questions you might have but before you do, rules are on your left and the FAQ is pinned here in the grand hall. Hopefully after reading both of those you don't have any questions.

Hello, Marina!

I'm Faust. Welcome to Reborn and enjoy your stay here.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, Jericho, or any of the other auth members (Hilda, Sheep etc.)

Enjoy your stay!

hi marina have fun here , hope you don't mind if a few of us are a bit off remember to play nice and follow the rules or you will have jericho on your back or the power hungry dan .

ohh and if your playing reborn prepair for some rage quit moments there are alot of bad times so be prepared , ame is a sadist don't expect anything to be easy

nice to meet you :P good luck

Welcome. I'm a mod so feel free to approach me with any questions you might have but before you do, rules are on your left and the FAQ is pinned here in the grand hall. Hopefully after reading both of those you don't have any questions.

image.png

Welcome Marina, hope you enjoy it here. What kind of things besides pokemon interest you?

Excuse me who are you calling a nerd?

...Oh wait, I am one.

Anyway, welcome to the insanity that is Reborn. Enjoy your stay, and don't be alarmed if you find it impossible to leave now that you're here. There is no escape you should have run while you still could

Mind your hats if you have them, because I will not hesitate to steal them if you don't. And, as has been said, sanity is not needed here. Well, you should probably retain at least a little of it. But a lot will not do.