The Most Damage in Hackmons?

Guzam

idk, but by taking primal groudon and paras, and altering the attack from 180 to 255, I got this. The Paras is level 1 with no EV's or IV's

+6 252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Groudon Helping Hand V-create vs. -6 0 HP / 0- Def Dry Skin Paras in Sun on a critical hit: 26077716-30679668 (217314300 - 255663900%) -- guaranteed OHKO
That's a lot of friggin damage xD Holy shit. This is unbelievable. I can't make it go higher either. This is max damage. Look at the beauty of it. xD I just wanted to post this so that others could see the ridiculousness and the power.

• 2 weeks later...

What about a Combee with Dry Skin, that has been hit with the forest's curse? It has lower stats than Paras

edit: the calc gives me exactly the same results (probably due to low level)

Edited by nickcrash

What about a Combee with Dry Skin, that has been hit with the forest's curse? It has lower stats than Paras

edit: the calc gives me exactly the same results (probably due to low level)

Combee would then be Bug/Flying/Grada, while Paras would be Grass/Bug, same effectiveness. A Wormadam-Steel under F-Curse with Dry Skin though...

it has turned into a wornadam, and it makes an x8 fire weaknes+dry skin. the difference being that he has only 1 HP due to being a transformed shedinja.

and it's even worse if we get out crazy and take a huge power fire type with 255 base atk on the sun with two helping hands and two flower gifts from two cherrims in triple battle, using a fire clone of rollout on his last turn with defense curl combo boost, with the maxed-out metronome item and maximum boosts and crit, all against a mon with all four fire weak types (via forest's curse and an ice/steel/bug clone of it), with base 1 hp and defense, -6 defense and dry skin. not merely fainting, the target of THAT and all in about 500 miles apart would be reduced to ashes and a giant smoking crater

Edited by SJMistery