Important Scenes

Elios

Hi! I will just make a suggestion(I don´t know if this is the correct place, so if not, sorry). I remenber the first time I played Pokemon Reborn, when there were just four episodes, and by the day of today I have restarted the game like four times and the main reason why I did it is because there was a point in where after a new episode were released and I decided play it, sometimes I felt like I should star over again. Why? Because sometimes I cannot remeber what happened with other people(Leaders for example) or where are they. So I played the whole game again to feel that I didn´t lost contact with the characters and to keep in my mind their personalities and stories. My suggestion consists in that, if it is possible, there should be something that allows the player to see again important scenes or events of the main story(I don´t know if this would be easy) or just to add someone or something that could tell yo if you ask, what is the current situation or what was the last thing that happened related to the charather you ask, and of course this person or thing just talk about the character that you have encountered. Well it is only a suggestion. I love the game as it is but I think it would be a good feature.

• Developers

Also it would be like the journal in gen 4. It could be nice for remembering where you left off but I'm not sure how well that could be coded.

well it doesn't have to automatically notify you whats happened there could be journel that could be placed in the game divided into the number of chapters/episodes that can be selected

kinda like the TV and the channel selection added in episode 14. In which case select the chapter/episode and it could give the jist of important details but, then there would be the issue of how to regulate the diolouge in said journal so plot points arn't ruined

Edited by smeargletail