Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Lapras

Hypa

Question

Okay im looking for lapras , its seems to be available as of episode 14 so if anyone has any info as to where it is , or if ame has just put it in the obtainable list to make me cry looking for it , and if anyone could show me the shiny sprite used in reborn ...

RESOLVED: Ame Put it in the obtainable list accidentally Its not obtainable in 14 sorry guys this one will have to wait you need waterfall. She loves to make us suffer ! :3

Edited by Hypa

15 answers to this question

I had a sudden realization. Lapras has an unknown area, meaning it's an event right? Well what if it's not an event, and it's only available inside the RBY world that Terra takes you to? What if it's on the water surface there?

DAH JMAN NOOO :P i doubt the pokemon is in a temporary area. Ame tends to have the option to get a pokemon whenever you want even if you miss it the first time. (IE Ditto) That being said you might be right T_T. We've lost pokemon because we picked a different pokemon or accidentally traded it away but thats when there multiple options.

Isn't it hinted that the "dive areas" before Agate are blocked? There aren't many dive spots after that, are there? Unless I read wrong and it has nothing to do with a dive spot.

Well most of them are. Except the one inside the cave that you evolve eevee to glaceon. But there is nothing obtainable in there as of ep 14.

There are 2 dive spots after agate. The big one, that gets you in a place with a waterfall, and the small one that you get you all the way to face the pulse avullug(or how its spelled).

Given those 2 spots, most probably is the first one that you end up at the waterfall, since its accessible only from dive or the waterfall. But since we cant use waterfall its only accessible through dive.

My guess is that it has something to do with the day and hour, as it was back in s/g/c. And maybe an item from ametrine city to trigger the event.

Edit: Noone gives you anything at the Ametrine city. :/

Edited by Tses

Dive spots pre episode 14 are open BUT if you try to pick up TMs hidden item or anything there your game breaks just pointing that out (love you back up files :P) Also guys it might be in places that we already considered explored such as lower floors and I think Laparas has something to do with the dive spot that leads to the giant waterfall. IDK something has to work

Edited by Rielly987

well knowing ame not very well im thinking of any watery area that i could go to that that pretty poke might be hiding ill check it out next

Edit : Searched found only one of the poison leaders poke's unless that was already before nordino or something like that wasn't paying attention and i cant spell it reacted to the silver ring

Edited by Hypa

RESOLVED: Ame Put it in the obtainable list accidentally Its not obtainable in 14 sorry guys this one will have to wait you need waterfall. She loves to make us suffer ! :3

This wasnt an accident. :I Its just Ame being purely evil and taunting us with stuff like sneasel and lapras wayyy before we can get them. Talk about sadness

Edit : Searched found only one of the poison leaders poke's unless that was already before nordino or something like that wasn't paying attention and i cant spell it reacted to the silver ring

Its a Croagunk C:

EDIT: Also...

Yay, thanks for the Maractus egg location :3

WHAAAAT! WHERE.

Edited by Lynxiechan