Questions

Revengercm

No, it can affect the pokemon in your pc too

It's theoretically possible that it'd affect Pokemon in your box and your party, but it shouldn't affect too many.

Stop beeing faster than me lol

Edited by Beefkek

I enter the PC. WTH IS THIS SHIZNET? So cool.

Do I need to beat Kanto now hahaha?

Well I'm done. It seems the game is too easy after you beat Noel. I actually got my team and haven't found a real challenge since then. I could see replacing Magnezone and Arcanine for Magmortar and Electivire but I thought I would had recieved Earthquake at the end of the episode. I mean why bulldoze? I also need thunderbolt and ice beam. Hope I don't get them right at the end of the game or it would be just pointless.

Edited by Revengercm

I enter the PC. WTH IS THIS SHIZNET? So cool.

Do I need to beat Kanto now hahaha?

Well I'm done. It seems the game is too easy after you beat Noel. I actually got my team and haven't found a real challenge since then. I could see replacing Magnezone and Arcanine for Magmortar and Electivire but I thought I would had recieved Earthquake at the end of the episode. I mean why bulldoze? I also need thunderbolt and ice beam. Hope I don't get them right at the end of the game or it would be just pointless.

Kind of ironic that you think that the game is too easy but you expected Earthquake. I won't be surprised if Earthquake was given to us after the Elite Four