Pokemon Reborn Episode 14 Playthrough Complete!!

Flamedragoon1

My Episode 14 video has finally uploaded! I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here. But I do see some questions popping up like where to go and what to do (only like 2 or 3 so far). So I feel this video will help you guys for sure! I'll be uploaded another tomorrow hopefully. I know how people wanna get to the next part asap! Hope this helps you guys and I am allowed to share this :D!

This may look a little rushed, and it kind of was since I do have to take care of my dad as well so please forgive me if it feels to fast or rushed!

EDIT: I have finished Episode 14 and have uploaded the main things about it! Now ill be on the search for any secrets I may have skipped or anything of the like. If there's something I missed or that you wanna see please let me know! I'll do my best to get the solution needed!

and

Edited by Flamedragoon1

Im sorry for your dad is he ok?And can u please do ih u have the time do a Heracross video cuz u seem to know where everything is around reborn :D

I have no problems with doing a heracross video for ya. I'll have it up either tomorrow or day after. My dad is not too bad, thanks for asking!

Edited by Flamedragoon1

Holy crap, if you didn't figure out the password I would've thrown my computer, thanks a lot haha!

Do you have a video showing how to get / go to Heracross?

Sadly I only have like a video of how to navigate part of the forest for the ticket, but I think you should be able to navigate the rest of the way through after seeing it. That video is Sidequests and Extras part 2. For some reason after I completed ep 14 it would not let me put honey on the tree to start the hunt for the heracross event.

Edited by Flamedragoon1

Yes for Mac it is.

For PC.

C: -> Users -> (Your Username) -> Saved Games -> Pokemon Reborn -> Game.rxdata

Or if they're using 1.7.25, then it should be

/Users/YOURNAME/Wine Files/drive_c/users/YOURNAME/Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn