Multiplatform Gaming Thread

Godot

Can't we all get along? Some games don't make us choose platforms and we can all share "mostly" the same experience despite whether we are playing on ps4, xbone, or PC. What are you guys playing? What are you looking forward to?

I am personally looking forward to Final Fantasy 15, Kingdom Hearts 3, and Mortal Kombat 10. How about you guys?

basically all consoles. And Pc.

In Xbox one and Ps4 Im kinda waiting for The Phantom Pain, Halo 5, GtaV for Pc (The Mods) Dying Light, RE Revelations 2 and whatever seems cool, gore and horror.

In Wii U,The new Zelda.

3ds: Pokemon X2 or Z. Majora´s Mask remake.

Psvita: Nothing really.

• Developers

Oh yeah, that game was announced a long ass time ago, it seems. What platforms is it supposed to come out for?

3ds,ps vita,ps3,ps4,xbox360,xbox one,computer, and wii u

only thing I dont think it will be available on is ios phones or tablets but I could be wrong

and Mortal Kombat 10.

Is Mortal Kombat any more complex now? I remember that I couldn't get back into the ps2 games after playing games with combo systems like Tekken or MvC. I really like a lot of the MK cast though, so I'd be interested if the gameplay's gotten deeper.