The next Champion.!

Chris211

Welcome guys, i am Chris, almost 22 y.old from greece.. i love gym and guitar ^^
I started playing Poke Reborn a couple of days ago, it seems interesting , i like the difficulty the level cap and the pokemon events though the story.
Most recently team: Braixen, Drapion, Simipour, Sunflora, Magneton, Cofagrigous. Future buddies: hitmonchan, kingdra or clawitzer . i am also thinking of replacing magneton for ampharos and sunflora for something else..
I hope i wont bother you much with questions in other threads.!

Yo man what's up? I've always wanted to go to Greece, where would you recommend for traveling there? Also, just a pet peeve, please capitalize your 'i's :)

Please read the forum rules. Also you should look at this handy dandy forum FAQ, or know where it is for future reference.

If you have any questions about the game, website, or anything else don't hesitate to ask the Admins/Global Mods, or myself.

You should just us on the the Pokemon Reborn Showdown Server. We'd love to have you bro.

In that place, you could use Gogoat for some good attack

thats a good option i guess. btw i forgot to mention i am gonna have a mamoswine in the team! nice song too Arkhidon!

I'll happily answer any questions you have

thanks a lot Sheep :D

Yo man what's up? I've always wanted to go to Greece, where would you recommend for traveling there? Also, just a pet peeve, please capitalize your 'i's

hey Jericho, i am fine you? well it depends..what u like? cities,landscapes,sea? i prefer wild nature and mountain/waterfalls so i suggest an island called Samothraki :) ehm your last sentence, what do you mean?

Ask me anything, and I'll get you your answer. Welcome!

thanks a lot Minerva:)

hey Jericho, i am fine you? well it depends..what u like? cities,landscapes,sea? i prefer wild nature and mountain/waterfalls so i suggest an island called Samothraki :) ehm your last sentence, what do you mean?

I like a bit of everything honestly, but definitely prefer nature and the wilderness with the ability to sleep somewhere cozy. As for the last part i --> I (when by itself) I'm a bit of a grammar nazi, but some are worse than me haha.

I like a bit of everything honestly, but definitely prefer nature and the wilderness with the ability to sleep somewhere cozy. As for the last part i --> I (when by itself) I'm a bit of a grammar nazi, but some are worse than me haha.

but some are worse than me haha.

some

I am one of some.

Are the Greeks suddenly taking over reborn?

To demonstrate Jericho's point..

Here's your sentence:

hehe you guys are crazy.!! oh i am glad i meet another greek guy here Tses

Here's how it's grammatically corect:
Hehe, you guys are crazy.!! Oh, I am glad I meet another Greek guy here, Tses.

Anyway, have fun and stay insane. This place is huge and the company nice. Wonder around the forum, and if you like cosplay, go meet Hukuna. The admins can help you with your inquiries and the whole community can assist in team-building, chatting, discussing about the game and our lives, and competitive battling. Check us on Showdown (top left on your page).

To demonstrate Jericho's point..

Here's your sentence:

hehe you guys are crazy.!! oh i am glad i meet another greek guy here Tses

Here's how it's grammatically corect:

Hehe, you guys are crazy.!! Oh, I am glad I meet another Greek guy here, Tses.

Anyway, have fun and stay insane. This place is huge and the company nice. Wonder around the forum, and if you like cosplay, go meet Hukuna. The admins can help you with your inquiries and the whole community can assist in team-building, chatting, discussing about the game and our lives, and competitive battling. Check us on Showdown (top left on your page).

I'm assuming that you have some connection to Greece too, right? Your location letters are to Greek to get a sentence.

Edited by Tses

The entire Balkan is invading, I was but a scout! Soon these lands will be OURS!!!

*Cue shameless advertisement*

Anyways, though most things have been covered, you still haven't been given one vital piece of info! There's this neat place 'round here called the Team Showcase section, a mystical wonderland where you post your in-game team and advice appears out of nowhere! totally not me writing it nope You may not need it since you're succeeding while running around with a freaking Sunflora of all things, but who knows what we could do for you? So drop on by!

*End of add*

Ahem, sorry 'bout that, recently business has been rough and I've been lonely dammit. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

I was going to, but then I thought that you post such things yourself usually. Yeah, go to the Etesian, he can find you chains of useful breeding.

Also, if you want a team rated, not only for reborn, but in general, there's this "team showcase" part of the forum, where you will be judged.

Tses, the location says "Drinking beer with Shade", just used Greek letters to form it.

I was going to, but then I thought that you post such things yourself usually. Yeah, go to the Etesian, he can find you chains of useful breeding.

Also, if you want a team rated, not only for reborn, but in general, there's this "team showcase" part of the forum, where you will be judged.

Oh, I'd actually really appreciate it if someone covered that part for me, I rarely ever check the Grand Hall.

And to clarify, OP, Team Showcase is for in-game (that's Reborn) teams. For competitive teams, the Onyx Trainers' School is the place to go, to keep things organized and cuz Im scrub with comp team building.

I like a bit of everything honestly, but definitely prefer nature and the wilderness with the ability to sleep somewhere cozy.

That sounds more like a free camp to me. There a lot of those spots in Greece too.