Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

TM26 Earthquake

SkyeAssassin

Question

23 answers to this question

ame is simply too sinister to make things that easy for us , she even removed my precious gyarados </3 there arent even any dragon poke's for us to train

There is. Kingdra, Druddigon, Flygon, Altaria.

and the dratini event from long ago that I don't think anyone got asfaik.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

okay none of my favorites Kingdra can be good but electrical attacks own him and a dragon thats weak to grass ... k

Druddigon he doesnt evolve i like the simple pleasures of raising a dragon to look from cute to badass

Forgot Flygon down to the fact i had already trained him <3(sorry he is rotting in my bank kinda redundant atm he will get rotation at some point)

Alteria shouldn't really be a dragon type although its a 2ndary dragon type its not strong enough to bear the brunt of a dragons title its great as a support baton passing ur way outta it with dragon dance stat changes with its generally fast speed.

i want deino and dratini and bagon those are my dragon homies that represent (trying to b a rapper even tho im an emo white guy lols) what a real dragon should be then u can follow it up with axew,gible,rayquaza,latias and latios :3

yeah i know ive loved the step up in difficulty this game provides but i still miss my gyarados......and ide love a hydreigon but yeah ur right it would spoil the game , just remembered noivern is a 2ndary dragon type too so thats another "dragon" obtainable in game

Yeah bit i think we can get that Axew egg in the next episode i hope (please Amy give us the egg dont change it dont be evil :D ) As far as dragons go they are my favorite type and i agree with HyperKiller the pleasure in raising and evolving a dragon is just to good, so fingers crossed for that egg...

How do you show the sprites of your reborn team? Well that's a side a question. My current team is Gardevoir, Greninja, Magneton, Hariyama, Growlithe, and Vibrava (Flygon can learn Fly thank Arceus). So any suggestions of what pokemon I should switch or roto with? I was thinking of switching Hariyama for Heracross if anyone knows how to get it. Thanks as always guys. You all are fantabulous.

Use this site to find the gifs. http://www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon.php

Edit your profile to add them to your signature.

If you're not sure how to edit your signature, you can see it here in the FAQ in the 'Profile' section.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10638

First look at how to find your profile, then 'Q: How do I change my signature below my posts?'

How do i make my team i dont understand that page -.-

You go to the Pokedex section near the top, search for the Pokemon you want, scroll down til you get to the 6th Gen sprites and copy it.

pikachu.gif <- Example.

To change your signature, go to your profile, click on 'Edit Your Profile', and go to the section called 'Signature'.