Official Reborn Pet Mascot Competition! [TBA Nominations]

Cowtao

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, what? That's Mael's notion, tyvm. Besides, why am I a Petilil? Can't I be like a Roselia? ;~;

I don't really know how I feel about this..doesn't a Roselia have....Poison Point...I can't really tuck you behind my ear if that's the case.

• Support Squad

Uh, what? That's Mael's notion, tyvm. Besides, why am I a Petilil? Can't I be like a Roselia? ;~;

My Roselias are caled Rosensong. They put in the finest of work in platinum nuzlocke randomiser.

I named my Noivern Hukuna,No regrets n_n

woot, Hukuna is moving up to dragon territory!!! ((I mean I was already part Dragon,)).

and there isn't a pokemon that is based on a warthog is there? There is one that is sorta based on meerkats, but I am way to awesome to be a Watchog.

• Support Squad

woot, Hukuna is moving up to dragon territory!!! ((I mean I was already part Dragon,)).

and there isn't a pokemon that is based on a warthog is there? There is one that is sorta based on meerkats, but I am way to awesome to be a Watchog.

I wanna say that the closest you'll get is emboar or Donphan (Tusks)