Team Meteor Fight in Beryl Ward

SkyeAssassin

So I beat meteor in Jasper Ward and I reached Beryl Ward and beat all the trainers there, but the Admins at the end are just annihilating me so I was wondering if there is a spot to like get my Pokemon to level 30 or any strategies that I can use to beat them. They are seriously hard to beat.

You can always try and poison the pokemon (especially Chatot) with Trubbish, and just heal along the way. You can also use Sandstorm from Tranpinch just to bring down its HP little by little. Maybe get a supersonic on it from Noibat. I dunno. :P If you can, try getting some Work Ups on your Litleo (or use Noble Roar on the opponent's toughest 'mons). That can be helpful. Maybe. If your pokemon's fast enough.

I forgot my strategy, but I'm pretty sure I got lucky in that battle.

EDIT: I might be wrong about Sandstorm. I forgot if you can get it that early on.

Edited by Dei

Focus on ZEL's Eeveelutions first~ If you can take them out, it's two on one. Lead with Litleo and Frogadier, since they resist Glaceon's Ice attacks. A bit more grinding couldn't hurt, but really, I think you can win as-is.

Loudred with Soundproof makes dealing with that Chatot easy. You could also get something with Fury Cutter, like Kricketune. Espeon, Umbreon and Lileep are all weak to bug, so getting it to max power shouldn't be too tough. Chatot is 2HKOd by Dewott's max-power Fury Cutter, Kricketune's oughta do even more damage.