Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Abandoned Warehouse Pokemon Puzzle...?

Saki

Question

Um, so i'm stuck in the part with the puzzle to break out of the cage in the abandoned warehouse/plant and there's no fire type in the caged pokemon... how am i suppose to do this?

If anyone can help, please do, it's giving me a headache. ><;

8 answers to this question

Welcome to the forums arimakishou, if you have a moment please introduce yourself in the Grand Hall!

Please take a minute to read the rules, located to the left below your Member Info.

4- No needless thread bumps/necros

In short, this means don't reply to old threads unless you have new relevant information to bring to the table. For more info on what is and isn't acceptable in this regard, check out this thread by Nona Severa. In the future if you are stuck you can create a new thread, or preferably ask here, in the 'Where do I go now?' thread.

If you are still stuck, you can check this out and it should explain to you how to get out of there.