Pokemon to use before Corry

N1bel

Hi, I am about to challenge Corry and I was wondering what some are some good pokemon to use before him.

My team currently is:

• Cumbusken Lvl 30
  • Noibat Lvl 30
  • Trapinch Lvl 30

Preferably there would be pokemon with different types from those that I already have.

Thanks!

Edited by N1bel

There is a Gothita in the house where Ralts used to be in the Peridot Ward. There is a bum blocking the path and you'll have to pay him a lot of money to get to the house and bring pokesnax. It gets competitive and psyshock. Also I recommend Phanpy. Iirc it is in the Beryl ward Cemetary grass. It evolves into Donhpan at level 25 and gets Magnitude and knock off really early. Yeee, so have fun with that.

Sure as of right the movesets are:

Combusken:

1: Bulk up

2: Peck

3: Double kick

4: Ember

Noibat:

1: Wing attack

2: Air Cutter

3: Bite

4: Roost

Trapinch:

1: Feint attack

2: Bulldoze

3: Dig

4: Rock Slide

Also, you said that you get a gothita in the a house in peridot after paying a beggar, but there was a meowstic in there for me. Where do you get gothita?

Edited by N1bel

Ame changes a lot of things from episode to episode. First there was a Ralts in there, then Gothita and now MaoMao. Donphan and Meowstic should put in all of the work necessary to beat Corey. But study the field effects as I am sure he has one which can change the battle drastically.