Where to evolve Magneton-----> Magnezone...?

Johnnie

The key is found in the western part of Tanzan Mountain in the cave you see Saphira come out of.

Thank you Cowtao you ve been really helpful :)

You have to access the hidden room in the Abandoned Power Plant via the Yureyu Key. Evolution of Magneton is only possible in that room.

Thx buddy! :D

Btw Does Thunderbolt exist in this game?

The key is found in the western part of Tanzan Mountain in the cave you see Saphira come out of.

Nvm found it on my own thanks btw ^^

Not as a TM, to good. Sorry.

I went to the place where Cowtao told me for the key and thereis a rock to rocksmash it and then nothing you taking the little stairs and you go to a ledge just to jump back to where you came from -.-

I went to the place where Cowtao told me for the key and thereis a rock to rocksmash it and then nothing you taking the little stairs and you go to a ledge just to jump back to where you came from -.-

You didn't jump off the right ledge.

As a TM, it will probably end up way farther in the game. Ame doesn't want to give us strong TMs until much later in the game, so I'd expect it to be put in the game at a much later episode.

Well she did give us Flamethrower (which was surprising - I was expecting something like Incinerate) - so I'm guessing that Thunderbolt won't be too far (I hope so anyway lol)