where's my focus sash?

Mechyfox

I gave my Blaziken a focus sash like ages ago, but recently, somehow, I noticed he gets OHKO'd. Today I checked n his sash just poof'd. Like, the hell Blaziken? Why didnt you knot it around your waist? How'd you lose a @`> focus sash?!!! -abuses the overgrown chicken in frustration-

I'm pissed, serious, I want my focus sash back -_-

mmm, I swear, in reborn my Blaziken got saved by focus sash a bazillion times in battle, never lost it before.

That's simply not possible you probably just never activated it before or resetted the game after you did

That's simply not possible you probably just never activated it before or resetted the game after you did

I swear, it helped me win many gym battles too.

Or you were using a focus band before.

Maybe, but even if that's the case, it still disappeared, which brings me back to my original problem n reason I'm pissed.

Maybe, but even if that's the case, it still disappeared, which brings me back to my original problem n reason I'm pissed.

When a Focus Sash disappears that's normal it's one time only like Sheep said, the Focus Band can't simply disappear i use one myself

When a Focus Sash disappears that's normal it's one time only like Sheep said, the Focus Band can't simply disappear i use one myself

yes, I know now, but like I said, it was an item that helped my Blaziken survive OHKOs with 1 HP, an item which somehow went poof. Mysterious.

Then it sounds like you equipped the focus sash, it got used to save your Blaziken from an OHKO, and then it got used up. Doesn't seem mysterious at all to me.

except that I had it equipped on Blaziken for several weeks/months and helped Blaziken survive OHKOs several times, even when I didnt soft reset. Does that add a bit of mystery now?

Focus Bands can be purchased at the dept. store, and iirc, there are 2 focus sashes in the game. One in Bysbyxion, and one underneath the Grand Stairway.

Focus Bands can be purchased at the dept. store, and iirc, there are 2 focus sashes in the game. One in Bysbyxion, and one underneath the Grand Stairway.

thanks, love ya. I'll see what I can do about those stickers once I somehow got through Samson, a whole different story than Kiki was. Now I have to raise pokémon I'm never gonna use ever again. >-> (change of topic, yes)